Midnight Ending

-Lucy's POV-

I walk toward the memory with Natsu and the white haired girl.

"Your correct."

I hear this mysterious voice as the memory turned into a golden dust and surrounding me, almost blinding me with the light it created.

I blink open my eyes to see midnight looking down at me softly. My head in his lap and his hands gently stroking my hair.

"Midnight?" I question looking up at him.

He nods. "The one and only."

"OK good." I sighed sitting up. "I have all my memories back."

"Really?" He responded. I wasn't sure if he was happy or not.

I nod. "Yeah. I remember everything. From when I first joined fairy tail, til this moment."

He stands up. Cobra walking beside him.

"So does that mean you want us gone?" Cobra asked.

I shook my head looking at the two. "No way in hell. You may have lied to me and hurt me in the past. But being with you was a lot of fun... And you both mean a lot to me."

"I see." Cobra stated giving me a look as if he knew something. "She's all yours Buddy." Cobra smirked and hit Midnight's back as he turned and left us alone.

"Why'd he do that?" Midnight questioned looking at where the poison dragon slayer was.

"I know you aren't that stupid and innocent Midnight." I raise a brow at him.

He smirked. "Damn."

We both smiled as he wrapped me into a warm loving hug.

"I was hoping you'd fall for that." He smiled still hugging me as he nuzzled my hair.

"I spent a few days with you in a cave with an empty head, what else was I going to fill it with?" I giggled.

"Um. Maybe not my habits and actions."

"Not a chance."

He pulled away from the hug and gently placed his lips on mine. I kissed back softly. It was gentle and passionate, holding each other as we kissed.

Eventually we pulled away from each other. I could feel my face was a blushing mess, and I saw that Midnight's was too.

"I know this is a hard thing to ask of you, but, will you run away with me?" He asked softly. "Away from the Seis and Fairy Tail."

I looked at him gently, not sure how to answer.

"Well... Midnight... Fairy Tail is my family." I say.

He looked down in shame.

I looked at him. Feeling bad that I might have hurt him. "So as long as I can check in with them every once in a while."

He smiled and embraced me again. "OK. Anything for you."

He took my hand as we ran toward the horizon. Away to an awaiting adventure.