Cobra Ending

-Lucy's POV-

I walk toward the memory with Natsu and the white haired girl.

"Your correct."

I hear this mysterious voice as the memory turned into a golden dust and surrounding me, almost blinding me with the light it created.

I blink open my eyes to see Cobra looking down at me with careful eyes.

"Your awake!" He cheered as he cupped my face and kissed me passionately.

I quickly jumped back and away from him. "Hold on just a sec Cobra."

"You remember, don't you?" He asked, his voice filled with shame.

"Yes, I do." I sigh. "Where's Midnight?"

"He's distracting the Seis, they were coming after you." Cobra sighed. "But why do you care about him? I thought you'd hate up both."

"Maybe use your thought hearing instead of jumping to conclusion." I smiled softly.

He paused for a moment, listening closely, as I let him explore my thoughts.

"You don't hate us, you care for us, and you liked that kiss?" Cobra raised an eyebrow.

My face began to heat up. "You weren't supposed to hear that!"

"You didn't. I was testing you." He smirked. "And it seems like I pass."

"Don't be such an idiot..." I pout.

"Don't pout. I'll kiss you again." He pinned me to a nearby tree and kissed me again more passionately.

I kissed back wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I'm really glad you think I'm an amazing kisser." He purred after pulling away.

"Shut up."

"You were the one that told me to listen to your thoughts." He smirked.

I glared at him as he chuckled. He gave me a quick kiss then looked me in the eyes.

"You. Me. Bed now."