How We Met...

-Lucy's POV-

Cobra and I run back to the cave. A big smile on my face as cobra was also smiling.

"Guys!" I yell as I enter the cave, they all looked at me. "I got a memory back!"

They all jump up in confusion.

"Yeah of me and her, our traditional walks." Cobra emphasised.

"That's great Lucy." Brain says sitting back down. Everyone else followed his lead of sitting down.

"So do you remember anything else? Like how we met?" Midnight asked.

"No sorry..." I say looking down.

"Well Midnight, you take Lucy outside. Tell her how she came to join our ranks." Brain suggested.

Midnight nodded and took my hand in his walking out of the cave, receiving a glare from Cobra as we left.

Once we were outside he took me to a forest clearing and sat down with me looking up at the night sky.

"So how you met us was an unfortunate story with a happy ending." He started as I looked at him intrigued. "Well you were captured by Fairy Tail, their little play thing. One time they let you out to run away from them in a forest, they were confident in catching you as a form of torture. But they didn't expect us, you ran into Brain, tears in your eyes, begging for help, so he commanded us to protect you, so we did. We ran away with you and you joined us. To calm your nerves I bought you a milkshake, and we made that a tradition of ours, whenever one of us was upset or hurt we'd get a milkshake." He smiling looking at me softly.

I blush a bit. "Thanks Midnight." I smile.

I see the memory flash across my eyes.

"I remember!" I say looking at him happily I lean over to him and hugged him.

His cheeks dusted in a light pink. "I'm glad you remember." He says hugging back then peeling himself away awkwardly. "We'll go to get a milkshake tomorrow." He smiled.

I nodded happily. "Its always strawberry right? Did I remember correctly?" I asked tapping my chin in thought.

Midnight nodded. "Yeah, Milkshake for you and peppermint for me." He said looking up at the sky again.

I looked up at it with him, he helped me spot different constellations as we chatted and laughed.

"You two seem to be having fun." Cobra growled walking over to us. "Come on Lucy let's go finish our walk."

He said grabbing my hand and dragging me away from midnight as he glared at us walking away. Eventually I walk beside him but he kept holding my hand as we walked in silence.

"Hey Cobra... Its getting late, we should head back..." I said softly.

"Alright. If that's what you want." He said taking us back to the cave.

The aura felt sort of awkward between us since he just snatched me away from Midnight. He let go of my hand as we saw the cave in sight. He walked in and I followed. Brain, Racer and Hoteye were asleep, Midnight sat awake at the cave mouth, glaring at Cobra as he walked in and Angel was reading a book up against a wall.

Cobra laid down and fell asleep. He seemed to stop reading my thoughts lately. I walk over and lay down on a matt as I shut my eyes and drifted into darkness.

******

I opened my eyes slowly, letting the light filter in, I was the first one awake. I stood up and stretched leaving the cave to get some fresh air. Soon Midnight joined me.

"Did you want to get that milkshake today." He asked.

I nodded. As another voice called out.

"Not without me." Cobra said joining us. "Brain said you guys can go as long as I'm there too."

Midnight rolled his eyes. "Alright, whatever."

"Awesome." I smiled. "When do we go?"

"Right now." Midnight said heading into the cave then back out with three cloaks. "But we have to wear these." He puts one on himself as he gives one to me and one to Cobra.

Once we all had our cloaks on, we headed on a short hike to a near by town, not the one we destroyed previously, we chatted on our way.