In the Eyes of a Snake

-Cobra's POV-

I was walking with Lucy, thinking back to when she first ran out at us and the series of events that followed.

+Flashback+

Midnight and I were chatting in the woods, it was raining and he was getting annoyed. We then noticed a blonde girl run out of the woods, I recognised her as a Fairy Tail wizard. We both jumped up ready to fight.

"Oh I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to scare you! I was hoping you'd know where I am." Lucy said.

I looked at her for a moment listening to her thoughts. She actually didn't have any clue. I smirked deciding to take advantage of the girls memory loss.

+End of Flashback+

I smiled to myself softly 'Even though I brought her to us to use her against Fairy Tail, I'm glad, she's managed to bring out a different side of me and the rest of the Seis, even Brain somehow.' I thought myself.

I looked up to see Midnight getting friendly with Lucy again. I glared at him. He acted sweet and innocent with her but I could tell without even listening to his thoughts that he wanted her in only one way...

'Shut up Erik! Your only thinking these things because dragons are possessive and I'm part dragon.' I internally scold myself. 'But now she's part dragon...'

I shake my head as I was lost my thoughts about her.

"Hey Cobra. Are you ok?" Lucy asked me.

I looked over to see an upset Macbeth, I smirked knowing she left him to check on me. "Yeah I'm fine, thanks Lu."

She looked away blushing slightly. 'Lu? Why would he call me that... Its cute... But still...' I heard her thoughts.

I inhaled deeply catching her intoxicating scent of strawberries and vanilla.

'Get away from her Snake.' I heard Macbeth think. I looked over to him, he was glaring at me.

I smirk at him, he was obviously jealous and was thinking about how to ruin it. 'I mean we are both trying to ruin each others chances with her, we are criminals after all. Right Erik. ' I heard his thoughts again. I growled planning on how to destroy him, I had the upper hand in hearing thoughts, but he had the upper hand of seeming more sweet and innocent on Lucy's side.

'I just don't understand her Amnesia. It's definitely the work of magic, but who has this kind of power to create fake memories as well?' I question myself looking at the oblivious girl.

"Cobra. Can I ask something?" Lucy said looking up at me.

I noticed we stopped and everyone was glaring at me, even Lucy seemed pissed.

"Yeah, go ahead." I said trying to act calm.

"What did you mean by 'amnesia' and 'fake memories'?" She asked her fists closed tightly that her knuckles were white.

I stare at her wide eyed. 'I said that out loud.' "Um. Nothing." I said unsurely.

Her eyes glared up at mine, they turned dragon like in rage as she ran off at abnormal speed. Racer couldn't even catch her.