Bad Ending

-Lucy's POV-

I walked towards the memory with Natsu and the red headed lady.

"You chose wrong..."

A mysterious voice called as the lights vanished into oblivion.

My eyes blinked open slowly as I saw all these unfamiliar faces.

"Hey Luce! Your awake!" A pink haired male yelled at me.

I panicked and slid away from him until my back hit a tree.

"What are you doing Lucy?" A red haired lady asked taking a step towards me.

"No... Get away..." I said softly.

"What do you mean?" A man with no shirt asked.

I took a few deep breaths feeling a strange power bubble underneath my skin.

"Lucy?" A small blue haired girl questioned.

I gulped looking at all these strange people surrounding me.

"GET AWAY!" I yelled as a surge of power released destroying everything around me. The forest dead and the strange people on the floor very weak.

"Lucy..." A male with maroon hair grabbed my ankle.

I screamed and kicked him, running backwards. I tripped and fell onto my butt.

"W-was this me?..." I asked looking around the dead forest with the people on the ground weak.

"Yes it was..." A soft voice spoke.

I turned to see a mam with black hair and red eyes.

"But it's OK. My name is Zeref, I know what your going through... I can help." He smiled softly at me offering me his hand to help me up.

I look at his hand and hesitate, but then I reached my hand up and placed it in his. He helped me up and smiled. My hand still in his as he wrapped us both in darkness, teleporting us in front of some kind of cube castle.

"Welcome to your new home. Tartarus..."