Chapter 3

I woke up to hear the younger voice from earlier complaining.

"Ugh she seems just like shikamaru! I swear if she's as lazy as him I'm going to die."

"Well you better get along with her because I was just told she's going to be on your team." The older female voice responded.

"Well at least I'll have another genin to spare with." The person said with a sigh. Suddenly the older one started laughing really hard.
"Mom...what are you laughing about?" The boy asked cautiously.

"She's no genin Kiba. Although her rank is chunin, Lady Tsunade says she's at the level of an experienced jonin." As soon as she said that she started laughing again.

"WHAT? YOUVE GOT TO BE KIDDING!" That's it these people are giving me a headache.

"Do you mind? I'm trying to sleep." As I said this I started to get a dark aura around me. I can be a nice person but disrupt my sleep and your a dead man. I opened my eyes to see and boy my Abe with brown hair, with a white dog. Also there was a woman who looked like his mom but she was kinda scary looking not that anyone will ever know this.

"Do you sleep a lot?" The boy asked

"Yes and the next time anyone interrupts my sleep they'll be so scared they won't be able to sleep for a week." The whole time I said this I was slowly letting my chakra get stronger and stronger. They were unconsciously stepping backwards. With that I layed back down and went back to sleep.

When I woke up I was really hungry. I put my bare feet on the floor and silently walked down to the kitchen. It was 7:00 and I could only sense one chakra in the house. A tall girl with brown hair came out from the hallways.

"Hello my name is Hana, are you hungry?"

"Yes I am I was planning on making something just now." I stated without any emotion. She then got a gleaming her eye.

"Come on then let's cook something together! Then you can meet my mom and younger brother when they get home" with that Hana dragged me off to the kitchen.