Chapter 9

SHIKAMARU'S POV

My team was just relaxing in the training grounds after a good early morning spar, when we heard a lot of noise. Four sets of eyes turned cautiously to the bushes across the training field. I soon made a voice out to be Kiba's.

"I CANT BELIEVE YOU! WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT?! YOUR GOING TO PAY GET BACK HERE!" Kiba came bursting through the bushes looking madder and redder then I've ever seen. He turned his attention towards us, "which. way. did. she. go?" He asked through clenched teeth.

Asuma, who was as confused as the rest of us spoke up. "Which way did who go?"

"HEY DONT TRY TO COVER HER! JUST TELL ME WHERE SHE WENT SO I CAN KICK HER ASS!"

"Look I have no idea who your looking for but just use your nose you idiot!" It was Ino who spoke that time. For once I agreed with what that troublesome woman had to say.

"I TRIED, BUT SHE CLOGGED MY SENCE OF SMELL!" Kiba looked like he was getting really impatient. I sighed this whole situation was just so troublesome.

"Look Kiba take a deep breath and tell us who you're talking about and we'll tell you if we've seen her." I sighed again

"YUKIA! WHO ELSE DO YOU THINK WOULD BE CAPABLE OF THIS?!" He yelled. Fists clenching and stomping on the ground, Kiba started pacing. Wow Yukia did this? She doesn't seem like the type to start trouble. He must have done something pretty bad.

"Well I'm sorry Kiba but Yukia hasn't come by here. I would like to meet her though. Tell her to stop by when you find her." Asuma said calmly although very amused.

"DAMN IT! SHE GOT ME AGAIN!" Kiba was seething and apparently he wasn't the only one. A second after he said that Kurenai came storming through the bushes with Shino, Hinata, and Yukia in trail.

"KIBA STOP LEAVING! WE ARE TRYING TO TRAIN AND YOU KEEP GOOFING OFF!" I looked shocked at Kurenai, I have never heard her this mad before. I looked up to my right to see Asuma sensei's reaction and he looked suprised as well.

"Its not my fault Sensei! This is Yukia's fault!" Kiba protested in frustration.

Kurenai took a deep breath and suppressed a bit of her anger. "Kiba, you were late for training this morning blaming it on Yukia who was there on time. Now you try and blame her for you randomly running off during training, while she was sparing with Shino. Please explain to me how that's Yukia's fault." I could see the anger building up, she was like a volcano ready to explode. She was red in the face and everything.

I sighed, this all seemed like such a drag. "What? No Yukia punched me and then ran off! She wasn't sparring with Shino!" I was really confused. Both their story could not have been more opposite. That's when I understood. She been complaining about his family and specifically Kiba. It was a genjutsu and Kiba was stupid enough to fall for it both times. I smirked, she lives up to her family's reputation for mischief after all.

"Kiba I am going to have a conversation with your mom. Maybe that will teach you not to randomly run off during training next time." Kurenai turned and started walking away. I saw Kiba pale, almost as white as Akamaru's fur.

"W-wait Kurenai sensei! Please don't tell my mom!" He ran off and the rest of the team turned and followed. I think I might be the only one who noticed the smirk on Yukia's face in Kiba's direction before they left.

"Well there a lively bunch." Asuma said after a minute or two of silence. I shook my head, I guess Yukia was more of a troublesome woman then I thought.