This close

"Gioooo, come on sis I'm tiredddd" yelled a drunk Ana in my passangers seat. It's a little passed 4 in the morning and I'm shot, and the liquor has finally worn off. Teens were scattered everywhere after the party finally cleared out. I had fun. Surprisingly.

"You guys really do look exactly alike" Honey said. She was nice enough to walk me down to my car and helped me get Anas drunk ass in.

"Well, i mean, we do share the exact same DNA" i giggled.

"You're the pretty twin tho" she added

"That's really a thing?"

"It's totally a thing"  i smiled.

"Hmm, good to know" i laughed. "Imma get going tho, i should probably get her in the bed" we looked and Giovanna for a second.

She nodded and opened my car door for me.

"Chivalry isn't dead after all huh?" I smiled and climbed in

"You said you don't live far from here, i don't either. i live on bittersweet. We should link up sometime."

"Wait a minute, you live on- I just moved on that block. My older sisters house, you might know her her names Keli-"

"Keliese with the fat ass-" she cut me off. I couldn't help but bust out laughing. She covered her mouth with her hand. She's so dramatic.

"I'm sorry" she took her hand from her mouth. "That's your sister"

"Yup, keliese with the fat ass is... my sister" i said still laughing.

"Wow small world" she shook her head. "I guess I'll see you soon then" she leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek, i felt It burn instantly.

"Goodnight neighbor" she said

"Goodnight" i said softly. i closed my door and started my car as she walked off back to Zya's place. I looked to my right to see my Ana slumped.

I pulled off.

Tonight was a good night.

••••

3 weeks later

I've enjoyed my time so far in California. It has its perks. I've been spending a lot of time with the four i met at the party and I've gotten super close to them over the past couple of weeks. I've spent almost everyday with them ever since. If we're not at my place then we're at Zya's. And as for honey, we've gotten closer too. We text and FaceTime whenever we aren't around eachother. She's become something like a bestfriend. And nooo I'm not replacing Chrissy. If that's what your ass is thinking. They know all about eachother. But forreal, we've grown to be good friends pretty quickly. Just friends.

The only con about the past weeks is i barely see Ana anymore. She's always with Kennedy and their other friend, Savannah. When she's home she mostly in her room on the phone with them. And when we do go out, she doesn't even like to match anymore or really spend much time.

But Its fine i guess. i let it rock. We both have a separate group of friends and I'm fine with that. It's all apart of growing up, learning our independence and becoming individuals. We are separate people, not just twins.

Or so that's what I've been trying to tell myself.

But anyway, right now we're chilling up in my room, me, honey and Zya. Alana is spending the last 2 weeks at her grandparents in Puerto Rico and Jayden went along with her. So for right now it's just us three holding the fort down until school starts back up.

"How do you guys even sit here and play this shit?"

Honey and Zya were playing 2k on my PlayStation. I️ dont even know why i let these two dickheads talk me into letting them play for "a little bit". Well that little bit has turned into alotta bit. Like 2 hours too long. And I'm losing my mind.