Dead to me

Honeys POV

It's been three days and she hasn't spoken to anyone. Barely. I mean she barely speaks to me. But I don't take it personal. I don't know what I would do if I lost..

I don't even wanna think about it man.

When she does talk, she sounds completely normal. Almost as if she's forgotten what's going on. She hasn't even cried either. Not since the day. And i'd be lying if I said it isn't scaring me a little because I know it's eating her alive. I just want her to talk to me. Tell me how she's feeling. Tell me what's on her mind. And not make it seem like it's anything less than what it really is. I know her.

"You okay?" I asked walking up behind her, placing a hand on her shoulder. She was sitting in the blue rocking chair in her living room that faces the window, with her knees up. Same place she's been for hours. For the past few days she just wakes up and goes to sit there. She just stares out the window, silently. I wondered what she's thinking.

The tension in her shoulder lessened as she relaxed under my touch, taking my hand and placing it gently on the side of her cheek. She closed her eyes nuzzling into me before letting out a small sigh, almost of relief.

"Hi" she smiled

"Are you okay?" I repeated

"You hungry?" She smiled up at me, completely ignoring my question for the second time.

I scrunched my brows, confused as to why she's avoiding it.

"No, but you should eat something." I said. "You haven't eaten anything all day"

It's after 5pm now.

"I'll cook something" she said quickly getting up, ready to walk past me.

"Gi". I said, grabbing her hand before she could.

"Whatsup?"

"Can't I just hold you?" I asked. "For a minute"

She smiled and nodded small, her tiny body taking in my embrace and I wrapped my arms around her tightly and instinctively. I let out a relieving sigh, felt like it was pent up inside of me all day.

I wanted to stay like this forever. Just me holding her close to me, protecting her. I love holding her. I loved having her close to me. I loved her warmth. I loved the feeling of her cheeks curving into my chest, letting me know that she's smiling. I loved how her little head full of silky curls rested perfectly under my chin. I loved how she would peek her eyes up at me, so brown and deep, full of sincerity and brightness, they're like the cup of coffee you drink in the morning to keep you going.

I loved...

"How about take out instead..pizza?" She asked, letting go of me and pecking me on the lips before smiling the smile she always does after every time she kisses me. She's so cute, I know she hates pizza but she knows I love it.

Right before walking towards the kitchen, taking her phone out.

I huffed.

•••

Gio's POV

I sat at the table with leeisy, surrounded by open boxes of pizza and containers full of whatever the fuck. Honey had went home to check on her..

Honey went home. I promised to save her some of everything when she comes back tonight.

Leeisy calmly called Ana down for dinner. It was minutes after where down the stairs came a moping puffy faced Giovanna. She took a seat, before sniffling. She's so annoying.