Worst Best Day

Honey's POV

Her body was beautiful the way the moonlight hit every curve. I stood over her little brown body, already strapped up. She looked so small the way she was wrapped in her pink silk sheets. She was ready and waiting for me to be her first. She must really trust me. I almost didn't even put nothing in her, I didn't want to hurt her.

I swiped the sheets off of her and bent down to her level and started my assault on her neck. I snaked my tongue up to her ear and dropped kisses down to her collar bone when I finally decide this was it. I knew she was ready to be a big girl, her juices already stained her bed sheets. I slid the tip of my strap down her clit causing her to open her legs a bit for me to slide in. And I did, as a gasp almost immediately escaped her lips. Slowly I began sliding in and out of her, going in deeper with each stroke. She was tight, and I decided to take it easy on her for her sake. Eyes closed, she was biting on her lip.

"You're doing so good, babygirl. Just a little more"

I quickened up my pace just a little and after a minute I could feel her body adjust. She let her hips ground into me accompanied by her legs wrapping against my waist, and to my surprise she began to ride, lightly thrusting her hips as I worked her walls. I took that as my green light and with that I plunged into her and she yelped with pleasure. I slid my hand from her waist up where I gripped her breast. I squeezed each one and worked my finger tips towards her already hard nipple. I brought my mouth to each one and used my teeth and tongue to lash them individually.

With each stroke, I could feel her legs squeeze tighter around me while they began trembling and shaking. Her moans in my ear were fucking with my head, my princess sounded so damn good. And I knew it was because of me, she was doing a good job, I was proud of her. She dug her perfectly manicured nails into my back while I sunk deeper and deeper towards her center. She was so tiny, I knew I had to be all in her stomach when she pushed her hand against my mine. I could tell she couldn't take it all yet but I had no thoughts of stopping. I wasn't finished yet, I let her have it. The deeper into her I stroked the louder her moans got until they filled the house. I felt her knees begin to buckle and I knew she was coming to her climax.

"Honey, please baby I'm gonna-" she rushed. She threw her hand over her mouth in hopes to muffle her moans but I snatched it away.

"Let it out" I told her and she moan between quick, ragged breaths.

With that she came and let her weakened body crumble underneath me. I slid out and pushed her legs open so I could clean her up. I licked her inner thighs with a rough flat tongue, feeling her hand in my hair pushing my face where she wanted. I slurped her up and nipped at each thigh, letting her nails drag and wander wherever they pleased. She pulled me up and sucked herself off my lips while she kissed me. I kept her in my arms and held her while I waited for her to regain her strength. I planted kisses on her forehead and her quickened breaths began to slow down until I knew she was asleep, there in my arms where she was meant to be.

•••

Gio's POV

I woke up to the sound of my phone vibrating underneath my pillow. I pulled it out and held it in front of me to see a familiar face on the screen. Chrissy. Why is she calling so early? Not now girl.

I let it finish ringing. I'll call her later. I sat up, gently sliding honeys arms that were wrapped around me, towards her. I tried not to wake her, she looked so pretty when she slept. I yawned and scratched my head when thoughts of last nights antics flew back into my head. I looked around my room and then down at her. I smiled at the sight of her. Damn, I really lost my virginity last night.