Foreign Affairs

Giovanni's POV

Candy Paint by Post Malone blasted through my pink BluetoothHey pill speaker. It's mandatory to play some turn up shit before a party, i call It hype music to get us in the mood and ready to dance.

Half of me wasn't looking forward to this party but the other half of me slick was. It would be nice to have a little excitement. I guess it's time to see how these Cali kids get down. I just hope it's none of that yiking shit. We left that back in 2013 with Bronx whining.

I was sitting at my vanity with mad makeup and hair shit sprawled all over It while i slicked the other half of my hair into a high pony to match the other side since Ana thought it'd be cute to have our hair in Long girly pigtails.

She was already dressed in her pink jumpsuit, twerking in the mirror as all girls do just before a party to see if our butt moves enough to dance in what we're wearing. Don't deny It, I️ know you do It too sis.

"Ah..Ah Ah Ah.. Bow.. Woosh" she made her own little sound effects.

I had on the same jumpsuit but in white. She was right, It did look good on us and It fit us like skin.

I turned the music up and joined her in the mirror.

"Ayyeee fuck It up twin" i started dancing and she hyped me up New York style by smacking my butt.

"Booty small, but It still jiggle tho" i sang while i recorded us on Snapchat

"Titties bigger then a motherfuckin jiggalo" she sang along simultaneously.

"AND I AINT TALKING BOUT DUCE FUCKING BIGGALOW" we shouted and burst into laughter. That was our favorite part of that song.

We replayed the snap back

"Ouu that was cute twin, send It to me" she said swiping through the Snapchat filters on my phone.

"Bet" i did as she said and plopped on the bed after gathering a few hair supplies and dropping a pillow on the floor

"Now come so i can do your hair real quick before we go, we already a little late"

"Okie dokie" i handed her my phone and she put both of ours on the charger before taking a seat on the pillow between my legs.

I parted her hair zig zag down the middle and slicked her hair up into two neat long pigtails just like mine.

When i was finished we made our way out the door just after finishing touches in the mirror and extra lip gloss application and a shit ton of Snapchat selfies.

•••

We pulled up to the address Melody sent Giovanna which we honestly could have walked, It's like a five minute walk from our house. We circled the block a few times to find parking which there barely was any. A string of cars lined the entire block, you would have thought It was a block party. We parked at the end of the block and just decided to walk the rest.

You could hear the music booming and the noice of a thousand muffled voices. We made our way to the middle of the block to a huge house which seemed to be the one. The music was loud and a sea of unfamiliar faces were everywhere.