Highly In My Feelings

Thank you guys so much for all the positive feedback. Ya don't know ho happy it makes me when I get comment & vote notifications & when you guys add it to your reading lists ❤️ I'm glad you guys like my work. I hope you keep it up. Because of it all I've decided to keep it going for you guys cause ya my babies and I love ya. So I hope you like this chapter ! Xoxo, milk 🥛💋

•••••••••••

Gio's POV
4:39pm

Honey 😍: Hello?

Honey 😍: i been texting you Gi I️ know you see it

Honey 😍: are you mad at me or something? Talk to me

Honey 😍: come on Gigi

I showed my recent messages to Alana . We were chilling in my room painting our toenails. I️ chose white and Alana had a nudey pink polish with glitter in It.

Honeys been blowing my phone up. Text messages. Calls. DMs. For 4 days now and I've been ignoring her.

And i didn't care to answer. Why should I. I went into my contacts and deleted the emojis by her name. She doesn't deserve heart eyes. Matter of fact she doesn't deserve a cute contact name at all. So i changed it to Dumb Dyke.

"You really not gonna talk to her?" Alana asked

"Hell no. Why should i?"

"I️ really don't think anything is going on between those two. I mean we all hate her. And I mean, Honey ain't too fond of her either. And I'm not backing her up just because I'm her friend"

"That still doesn't explain why melody was over her house."

"Well, whatever It was I'm sure Honey has a good reason for It." She looked up from painting her nails

"I mean, the way she looks at you. I haven't seen her look at anyone that way since.." she paused

"It's been a long time." She said looking down.

"Well maybe you're right. But I'm still not ready to talk to her just yet" i said, shrugging.

And I️ wasn't going to. I mean who does she really think she is trying to play me. It's a shame too. I was just starting to really like her. Like real feelings. But she's just like the rest i guess. I'm honestly not even mad. I'm just disappointed. It's the same story over and over again. Just a different person each time. I'm tired of loving. I'm tired of getting my heart broken. And I'm tired of getting my hopes up every time i start over with someone new. They always get crushed. The cycle just begins al over again and it's like, we did all that just to become strangers again? 

Everyone that I've ever had either lied to me or left me. Every last one of them I've been broken so many times. I don't think anyone is cable of ever loving me properly.

You know, sometimes i even think maybe it's just me. Maybe I'm just the problem. Because if i was perfectly fine than i would be enough and  someone would be happy with me. But nope. I thought the disappointments were over when i stopped fucking with Zyair's funky ass.

I'm not even gonna bother explaining myself for falling back. She knows what she did. I'm tired of giving the same speech to everyone. It just comes to a point where you start acting numb to shit and stop bitching because you get tired of asking to be treated better and explaining to them why. And then they wanna go and ask why you're acting the way you are when they should have just listened to you in the first place. You get tired of the same shit, taking bout the same shit. Just to get the same shit in return.

And even tho she's busy doing me dirty i can't get my mind off of her. She's all i can think about and i miss her. I'm so stupid for missing her. Ugh.