o n e

ocean's pov

"your nothing but a slut."

"i hope you rot in hell."

"stupid bitch."

i just walked pass all the negative energy in the school hallways. I've been hearing these same comments since i gave birth to my 2 moth year old daughter. i got pregnant at 16 years old because of all the dumb i made. my own parents even said these same exact words to me.

Soon i got tired of it and had to move out and it wasn't a house. yeah you guessed it i live on the street. i get clean and stuff in a gas station. you know how hard that is even living with a 2 month year old. i have no where to take her so i have to bring her to school with me every single day.

it's a good thing the principal is okay with it.

i walked to my first class which was biology. i got into the class room and everybody just stared at me holding my baby girl in my arms. i walked to my seat which was in the back of the class.

soon everyone went back to their conversation while i looked down at my baby girl island looking up at me with her beautiful light brown eyes.

i smiled down at her then started patting her back softly so she would fall asleep so during class she wouldn't be awake and maybe start crying.

"okay class so today we will be picking partners to do a 3d model of a plant or animal cell, but i'm picking your partners." everybody groaned in disappointment.

"aye please don't partner me up with the slut." the most popular guy and captain of the basketball team lonzo ball said.

"mr. ball just for that you are assigned as ms. ocean partner, go sit next your new partner buddy." mr. Matthews said with a smirk.

lord please help me.