f o u r

ocean's pov

"so tell me your story." the girl who worked at the diner said who i learned who name was   treasure.

"what do you want to know." 

"tell me like your life story how did you end up on the street to talking to a fine ass boy." i rolled my eyes when she started talking about lonzo honestly lonzo isn't really that cute to me.

"well when i was 14 i started dating this guy named marcus. he was so sweet and charming and was just...perfect. we dated for 2 years until my 16th birthday came around and he wanted to do it and i didn't want  to so he forced my pants down and one thing lead to another he raped me." tears were streaming down my face.

"it's okay you don't have to continue." i shook my head wanting to continue.

"soon i found out i was pregnant and told my parent and they didn't believe i was raped. they started calling me horrible names and I hated it so much that I left even though I had no place to go I still left.

"damn your a real one." i cracked a smile then looked down at island who was grabbing my shirt signaling she was hungry.

"you mind?" i questioned while treasure looked over at me and saw island grabbing my shirt.

"nah you do you." i smiled then pulled a blanket that was in my book bag and draped it over my breast.

i pulled one of my breast out of my shirt that was still under the blanket and started breast feeding island.

then just like that i feel into a deep sleep.

::

"home sweet home, also known as your home now." treasure said smiling over at me while i looked around her huge condo.

okay maybe it wasn't huge but you need to remember i haven't been in a real home in a while. i walked around the condo then soon ended up in room with a king size bed with a 55 inch tv on the wall and it was painted this nice shade of baby blue and honestly it was just so amazing. 

"welcome to your room." i turned around and there was treasure standing there with a bag of chips in her hand with smile. 

i hit her with a bone crushing hug. she is honestly so amazing and we barley know each other.

"now you have a nice bed to go to and something to eat. just so you know i go grocery shopping every other Friday so before i leave make sure you write a grocery list of what you want you want and i got you." she smiled and i returned it. honestly this has to be the best day of my life in a while.