s e v e n

ocean's pov

"so you have never had a gyro fry before." lonzo asked me while he saw painting the base of our cell model. honestly lonzo is a nice guy to hang out with. i'm glad that we changed the subject when he asked me if we could have kids. i think one is enough.

"nope i don't even know what i gyro is." he looked up at me and his jaw was literally to the floor.

"nigga we are about to go out and we're going to buy you a gyro." he said literally dropping everything on my wooded floor getting green paint on it. 

"i can't go. who's going to watch island."

"we can take her with us i don't care but you need to try a gyro or we cant be friends no more." i looked over at him and my eyes were about to pop out of my head. 

"were friends now."

"yea why so surprised." he asked scratching the back of his neck.

"because your so mean to me at school and cocky."

"okay first can you please stop acting like a second grader i mean who calls people mean now a days and two i am not cocky so you can shut up mother fucker." he said pushing me on my bed. i'm just glad she was in her crib treasure bought her today. i let out a little giggle and he crawled on top of me. 

"am i making you uncomfortable?" i shook my head. we laid there staring at each other and honestly i have never noticed his featured. his green like eyes. his thin lips and his cute nose. he was honestly sexy if i do say so myself. 

"your cute." when i realized what i said i covered my mouth. "sorry i didn't mean to say that lout loud." he smiled then kissed me nose. then my cheek, my neck, my shoulder and it was honestly getting kind of heated. soon he kissed me lips. with no hesitation i kissed back. i don't know why but i just did. to think i hated this dude 2 weeks ago and now i kissing him.

what?

we pulled and we looked into each other eyes. i smiled at him and he returned the smile. he was so fine. 

"i think i like you." 

hope you enjoyed. did this chapter suck?

words counted 401