t h r e e

ocean's pov

i looked at the boy who was sitting in front of me with a smirk which actually made me want to slap him in his face. 

"what do you want lonzo?" i question with a annoyed tone. 

"well you do remember we have a project so i was wondering who place." i looked at him like he was stupid. "oh wait i forgot...you have no home." he said with a chuckle.

"you know i hate you. you don't know the struggle because your lonzo ball. the guy who has whatever and gets whatever he wants. did you know this is my first meal i had after 2 weeks. you know how hungry i am and most importantly my baby. you know she cant eat because i cant eat. so excuse me if i have no home unlike you ball boy." i rolled me eyes while he just looked at me with wide eyes. he quickly got up and walked back over to his crew

"okay so here's your chicken melt with fries and a dr. pepper." she handed me my food then sat in the seat that lonzo was sitting. "so i over heard your conversation with that boy over there. he's your boyfriend or something?" 

"him?" i started laughing while she looked at me like i was on drugs or something. "no i hate that guy he thinks that everything has to be all about him."

"well i also heard that you needed a home. how about you stay with me until you can get back on your feet." 

"no thanks i don't want to invade your privacy." she shook her head.

"no come on. you have a baby that need a cozy home to grow up and have fun it, she can't do that on the street so come stay with me. i'm begging you." she pouted.

"okay fine but if i get on your nerves i warned you." she giggled a stole one of my fries.