Chapter 1: First day at Beacon

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here's chapter 1 of my first cheater story, and with that said let the reading begin.)

Team RWBY P.O.V

"It was Monday and everyone was getting ready for class including four girls in a team named RWBY, they got done changing and they headed straight for class, and as they was they hear a conversation between acouple of students........

Random Student 1: "Hey did you hear? We got four exchange students coming here to Beacon."

.........Team RWBY stops in their tracks to hear this.........

Random Students 2: "I hear that they was already in a Team when they showed up here, they arrived here Saturday."

Random Students 3: "You think they might show up in class today?"

Random Student 1: "I hope so."

........after that Team RWBY continued their walk to class.......

Ruby: "Ooooohhhh, four new students."

Weiss: "But, in the middle of the semester?"

Blake: "They're already in a team, I never thought four new students would be in a team and they're coming to Beacon."

Ruby: "I wonder why."

Yang: "If it's boys, I bet they're cute. *they look at her* What?"

Blake: "It's probably rumors."

........they continue to Prof. Ports class and they sit down and they sit down and listen to one of his stories, then as he continued a knock was heard at the door and Prof. Ozpin walks in and whispers something in his ear and he nods.........

Port: "Everyone, Prof. Ozpin has and announcement."

Ozpin: "Everyone I want you to meet four new students, they transferred from Shade Academy and please give them a warm welcome."

........everyone started to talk amongst what they already heard........

Yang: "Hm, I guess it's not a rumor after all."

Ozpin: "Everyone I like you to meet (Y/N) (L/N), Arron Jacobs, Victoria James, and Emily Winters. And they are known as Team (T/N)."

.........everyone looks at them as they walk in and everyone already started to talk about them, and Team RWBY was staring at the one guy with (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes and they couldn't keep their eyes off of him........

Ruby: (Oh my goodness, he's really cute.)

Weiss: (Oh my. He's completely handsome.)

Blake: (Only two boys on that team and he's the cutest one, oh my oum he's really cute.)

Yang: (Two girls and two guys, both guys are cute, but him right there he's hot.)

........after that Ozpin told them to go find their seats and RWBY looks left and notices four seats next to them and as they went to their seats the gut they was looking at sits beside Blake and she blushes, then Ozpin walks out and Port continues his story and Team RWBY was staring at the guy still, then as they kept looking at him he looks at them and they returned their attention to what they was doing........

Timeskip-Goodwitch's class

.........it was Goodwitch's class and she announced the first fight........

Goodwitch: "Now, mind if I ask (Y/N) (L/N) and Cardin Winchester come to the arena please."