Chapter 13: A Team's Love (Lemon)

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 13 of this story and the final lemon with all four members of Team RWBY,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

3rd P.O.V

"(Y/N) was in invited to Team RWBY's dorm and as he walked in he saw them in dresses and he knew what was going on so, he approached them and he lays in the bed and as he does Yang instantly starts kissing him and Blake licks and kisses his neck, and Weiss and Ruby pulls down his pants and his erected member springs up and they start licking it and making (Y/N) moan and groan, and Yang took the opportunity to stick her tongue in his mouth and their tongues swirled in their mouths. Then Yang stops making out with him and Blake took her turn and she makes out with him and Yang did what Blake did and licked and kissed his neck. Then Ruby and Weiss kept licking his member then Weiss starts sucking on his member and Ruby kept licking his member as she sucked on it and Ruby did her turn and sucked on his member and Weiss licked his member, then Blake stops making out with (Y/N) and she licks and nibbles at his ear and he moans and groans more..........
(Y/N): "Oh god, this feels amazing."
Yang: "Then sit back and enjoy it."
..........then after a while (Y/N) suddenly felt his end approaching........
(Y/N): *groans* "I'm gonna cum."
.........Yang and Blake stops what they're doing and they gathered at his member and they helped Weiss and Ruby lick his member and after acouple of seconds he groans and he releases his load on their faces and they smile, then they took off their dresses and they're now naked, then Weiss goes over his member and she goes down his member and she moans loud.........
Weiss: "Oh yes. So big, like I remember."
.........she then starts bouncing on his member and she moans loud and (Y/N) was in awe, then Yang appears beside him and lays next to him and he gropes her breasts making her moan and he sucks on one of her breasts making her moan. Then he placed his other hand on Weiss's breasts and she moans loud, then he stops sucking on Yang's breasts and he placed both hands on Weiss's hips and he thrusts upwards and Weiss moans louder.........
Weiss: "Oh gosh. Yes, yes, yes (Y/N), it's so good you're so good still."
........then he leans up and he makes out with Weiss as she wrapped her legs around his waist and he bounces her on his member roughly and she moans loud at the feeling and she hugs him tight, then after a while (Y/N) felt his end approaching.........
(Y/N): "Weiss, I'm gonna cum."
Weiss: "Inside, cum inside me please. Release it inside me."
........he placed his hands on her rear and he bounced her furiously on his member and she moans louder, and then after a while he releases his seed inside her and she moans loud at the feeling and she hugs (Y/N) tight........
Weiss: "So much, you came so much."
........he takes his member out and his seed leaks out and Weiss lays back and then he lays back and Ruby goes over his member and she was doing it reverse style and she placed his member inside her and she moans loud at the feeling and she starts bouncing on his member and then Yang went over his head and spreads her opening.........
Yang: "Lick me (Y/N)."
..........he placed his hands on her hips and he drags her down and he licks her opening and she moans loud and Ruby increased her speed and her moans become more frequent and (Y/N) darts his tongue in Yang's opening and she moans loud and Ruby then increases her speed and after a while (Y/N) felt his end approaching again..........
(Y/N): "Ruby, I'm gonna........."
Ruby: "I know, me too. Cum inside me please."
Yang: "Me too. I'm cumming."
.........then after acouple of seconds and (Y/N) releases his seed inside her and she moans loud and she releases on his member and Yang releases on his face and in his mouth and she moans loud, then Ruby takes his member out and his seed leaks outta her opening and she lays at the end of the bed, then Blake appeared and (Y/N) lays her on the bed and he positions his member at her opening..........
Blake: "Yes (Y/N), take me again. Please."
........he inserts his member inside her and she moans loud at the feeling and he thrusts inside her at medium speed and her moans become frequent, then he leans forward and kisses Blake and she moans in the kiss, then he increases his speed and she moans louder and they stop kissing and Blake moans become more frequent as he increases his speed.........
Blake: "So big. You're still so big (Y/N), you're amazing."
........he pounds her hard and she still moans and then after a while (Y/N) felt his end approaching again, and he releases inside her without warning and she moans loud and the feeling.........
Blake: "So much, you're cumming so much."
.......he kisses her and he takes his member out and his seed leaks out, then he looks at Yang and they have a heated make out session and he turns Yang around and he position her over his member and he holds her up and he slides his member insider her and she moans loud at the feeling and he thrusts upwards as he holds Yangs legs and she moans loud at the feeling and he lets go of her legs and gropes her breasts as he thrusts inside her and she moans loud and placed her hand over his and she turned her head to him and kissed him and she moans in the kiss, then he pushes Yang on her hands and knees and he thrusts inside her, then after a while (Y/N) felt it again..........
(Y/N): "Yang. I'm cumming."
Yang: "Inside, cum inside me."
........he increases his speed and Yangs moans become more frequent and then after acouple of thrusts he releases his seed inside her and she moans loud at the feeling, then he takes his member out and his seed leaks out, then (Y/N) breathes hard and he lays back on the bed and as he did, the girls joined him and Yang and Blake layed beside him and Weiss and Ruby layed on top of him and they pulled the blanket over them and they drifted to sleep.........

Time skip-Night

.........it was night time and (Y/N) slowly woke up and he feels weight and he sees his girlfriends Team RWBY sleeping with him and he smiles and then they slowly woke up and they looked at him and smiled........
RWBY: "Hey."
(Y/N): "Hey."
Ruby: "You were amazing earlier."
Weiss: "So amazing, it was so good."
(Y/N): "You four were amazing too."
Blake: "You know, maybe we're happy Team NDGO cheated on you."
Yang: "Cause if they didn't, we'd never have met you."
RWBY: "We love you (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "I love you four too."
........they kissed him and then they drifted to sleep and they knew nothing can stand in the way of their love and not even Team NDGO could stand in the way of it."

To be continued........

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and just one more chapter and this story is over and with that said, see y'all next time.)