Chapter 9: Start of a New Relationship Final Part (Lemon)

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 9 of this story and like I said, there is one more lemon that involves all four members of Team RWBY. And that's not the next chapter,

And I'm publishing a new story today after this chapter, so be watchful for that,

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After what happened between (Y/N) and Weiss, he suddenly sees Ruby nervous about something and he never bugged her about and just let it go. Then he hung out with Team RWBY since they're now dating and (Y/N) goes back to his dorm and he goes to sleep, then he felt movement and he continued sleeping and then he felt someone lay beside him..........

Ruby: "Ummm, (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "Huh? *looks at her* Ruby, what're you doing here?"

Ruby: "I........want to talk to you abouts something. It's how I acted around you. You see, I was nervous to ask you and I was wondering if you would........." *blushes*

.........(Y/N) was confused and it hit him of what she meant and his eyes widen.........

(Y/N): "Ruby.......are you saying......... *she nods* But, are you sure? We could wait.........."

Ruby: "No........I don't want to wait.......I want you now."

..........she leans in and kisses him and he kisses back, then Ruby uncovered him and she rubbed his are and he moans and groans, then she pulls down his shorts and boxers and his member sprung up and her eyes widen.........

Ruby: "Good gosh........."

(Y/N): "Ruby, if you changed your mind........."

.........she licks the tip of his member and (Y/N) moans and groans, the she starts sucking on it and (Y/N) continues moaning and groaning, Ruby continued and (Y/N) raises his hand, but gently puts his hand on her head and she continues sucking on his member. Then after a while (Y/N) felt his end approaching........

(Y/N): *groans* "Ruby, I'm gonna........"

.........he couldn't finish and he came inside her mouth and she takes his member outta her mouth and (Y/N) is suddenly worried........

(Y/N): "Ruby, are you okay?"

.........she swallows his load and she smiles as she looks at him.......

Ruby: "That was so much."

3rd P.O.V

..........then Ruby takes off her outfit and she pushes (Y/N) down and she lines his member with her opening and she slowly slides down on his member and she moans in pleasure and pain and she tenses, but she continues and she let's out a big moan as his member is inside her and (Y/N) was in awe feeling Ruby, then he looks at her and he sees tears in her eyes.........

(Y/N): "Ruby, are you okay?"

Ruby: "Yes, I'm fine. It just hurts a little, but I'm okay."

(Y/N): "Just, don't push yourself okay?"

.........Ruby nods and she slowly starts bouncing on his member and she lets out soft gentle moans and (Y/N) is in awe and she starts increasing her speed and her moans become frequent and (Y/N) placed his hands on her waist........

(Y/N): "Oh god, you're so tight Ruby."

Ruby: "You're so big, it's so amazing."

........she continues bouncing on his member and then (Y/N) flips Ruby on the bed and he thrusts inside her and she continues moaning. Then he gropes Ruby's breasts and continues thrusting and Ruby's moans become more frequent.........