Chapter 4: A New Realization

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 4 of this story and this is the starts of the chapter where you (the reader) is slowly starting to actually falling in love with Team RWBY and something happens in this chapter where it actually happens,

And just a quick news, I'm uploading a new story today and as this is published the Bio, will be uploaded,

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

3rd P.O.V

"It was a month at Beacon and (Y/N) was actually really close to Team RWBY where their friendship is moved to being best friends and Team RWBY was excited since that mean that they could be lovers one day, and acouple of times as (Y/N) was hanging out with them he started getting a strange feeling as he hanged out with them and he was curious. Then one day he was studying with Weiss then his scroll rings and he looks at it and he makes a disappointing face and he rejects the call.........

Weiss: "Who was it?"

(Y/N): "Unknown number."

.........then it rings again and Weiss looks to see a contact named Gwen and Weiss remembered Team NDGO and she knew it was her calling him maybe asking for him back and she knew he didn't want to. Then they got done studying and Weiss walks back and she walks in and sees her teammates........

Weiss: "Girls, we got a problem now."

Yang: "What is it?"

Weiss: "One of (Y/N)'s Ex's are calling him."

........then their eyes widen in anger and they started thinking they better not try to talk to him and keep calling cause it worried it might interfere between their relationship with them and (Y/N). Then through out the day (Y/N) kept getting calls not just from one member of Team NDGO, but all four and he rejected them, over and over again. Then Team RWBY was hanging out with him again and he kept getting the calls and he was making an angry face and he rejected the call and after acouple of minutes another call was happening and Yang was getting impatient so she took his scroll and answered it and put it on speaker.........

Yang: "LISTEN HERE YOU STUPID BITCH, OR IF ALL OF Y'ALL ARE LISTENING. (Y/N) IS DONE WITH YOU, HE WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR FOUR. SO, IF YOU CALL AGAIN I WILL BEAT YOUR ASSES DOWN AND YOU'LL BE IN THE HOSPITAL FOR A YEAR. SO LEAVE (Y/N) ALONE CHEATING WHORES."

........she hangs up and gives (Y/N) and he had a questioned look on his face.......

(Y/N): "Uhhhhh, Yang. Do you know about what happened at Shade?"

.........Yang's eyes widen and Ruby, Weiss, and Blake's eyes widen and as it was silent she decided to admit in defeat........

Yang: "Okay. I overheard a conversation between Coco and Emily, and I heard everything. And.........I told them too."

..........(Y/N) looks at Ruby, Weiss, and Blake and he was in disbelief. But, he realized he couldn't be angry at them; cause they are his friends and he smiles........

(Y/N): "I knew it was a matter of time before someone was to find out. It's alright."

Blake: "You're not mad?"

(Y/N): "Why would I be mad? I'm mad at them for what they did, but I couldn't be mad at anyone who was willing to help me get over them."

Weiss: "So, you don't miss them?"

(Y/N): "Nope. Not a single bit. And Yang, thank you. I'm proud all four of you are my best friends."

........they smiles and they group hug him and he hugs back, then as he does his heart was going crazy by beating fast and he started realizing something and he continued hugging them......

Timeskip-Night

........it was getting night and Arron, Victoria, and Emily was getting ready for bed and (Y/N) walks in and closes the door and he was rubbing his hands and pacing back and forth in their dorm and they was curious........

Emily: "Hey (Y/N), what's wrong?"

(Y/N): "Somethings been going through my mind and I think it's something good."

Arron: "What is it?"

.........(Y/N) stops and he stands there and he breathes hard and looks at them.......

(Y/N): "I think I'm in love with Team RWBY."

.........then their eyes widen in disbelief, but not freaked out but happy........

Victoria: "You're joking? No, if this is a joke it's not........."

(Y/N): "No, I'm not lying."

Arron: "Wait, does that mean........"

(Y/N): "I'm over Team NDGO."

.........they fist bump in the air in happiness........

Victoria: "Awesome."

Arron: "I knew you would eventually get over them."

(Y/N): "I thought I wasn't gonna get over them, but I did. Thanks to Team RWBY."

Emily: "So, what's gonna happen now?"

(Y/N): "Not sure, gonna have to wait at the right time."

.........they understood what he meant and they was still excited for him. Then as (Y/N) was going to bed he couldn't stop thinking about Team RWBY and he actually does have a crush on them. But, unbeknownst to them is that they are sharing the same feelings as him and hope to confess to each other one day........

(Y/N) P.O.V

........(Y/N) was in his dorm and he was looking at the boxes of necklaces he got for Team NDGO and he thought of as a thanks to Team RWBY that he could give them to them. But, as he looked at the, he realized that they was custom made for the members and if he gave them to each member of Team RWBY the color and look wouldn't be their style.........

(Y/N): "What am I gonna do with these? If I gave them to Team RWBY it wouldn't fit them, but I want to give something to them for a thanks."

.........then he was still thinking of it through his head and that's when and idea popped in his head and he snaps his fingers.........

(Y/N): "That's it."

..........(Y/N) puts the covers back ovet the boxes and he puts them in a bag and he makes his way to Vale and he makes sure he's not followed and he gets on the Bullhead and he goes to Vale and as he arrives he does what's he need to do.........

Team RWBY P.O.V

Time skip-Evening

..........after a whole day of hanging out with (Y/N), Team RWBY was excited that he called them his best friends and with him saying that, they knew that they are closer to becoming lovers and they are completely excited..........

Ruby: "I can't believe he called us a best friend."

Yang: "I know, that means he's gonna hang out with us more."

Weiss: "And I hope that soon we can be more than friends with him."

Blake: "We just have to wait for the right time, and tell him our feelings."

........they nod in agreement and all four of them are now determined to confess their feelings to (Y/N) as it turns out he shares the same feelings with him."

To be continued.......

(A/N: Well that's the end of this chapter, if you enjoyed this let me know and like is said, new story going to be uploaded today as this chapter is published and be sure to watch for that,

Now with all that said, see y'all next time.)