Chapter 11: The Vytal Festival! A Change in the Tournament

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 11 of this story and if you read the title of this chapter you should know what's gonna happen in this chapter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"(Y/N) was walking to the festival grounds with his girlfriends Team RWBY and they held him close and they continued walking, (Y/N) see Blake looking around and he was curious, but he decided to let it be. Then they made it to a food station and the guy quickly gave the food to them and Blake had fish and her eyes sparkled at it and Weiss takes out her card and he takes it...........

Yang: "So, (Y/N). How're you enjoying the festival?"

(Y/N): "I love it. I can tell why everyone was hyped for this."

Weiss: "And now you know."

.........then Weiss's card was thrown back and they look at the guy and the cash register says decline........

Weiss: "What? How can my card be declined?"

(Y/N): "Don't worry. I got this."

.........he brings out his wallet and he pays for them and Weiss hugs him........

Weiss: "Such, a true gentleman."

.........she kissed his cheek and they started eating, then (Y/N) looks left to see Team JNPR walking up to them.........

(Y/N): "Hey guys."

Jaune: "Hey."

.........they sat down and the rest of (Y/N)'s team showed up and Arron also brung Velvet with him..........

(Y/N): "Glad you can make it as well."

Emily: "Wouldn't miss it for the world."

.........everyone started eating and then (Y/N) looks at Blake looking around and he decided to ask.........

(Y/N): "Blake. *she looks at him* what're you looking around for?"

Blake: "Just trying to see if your ex's are around."

Pyrrha: "Ex's, what's she talking about?"

Arron: "There's a reason why we came from Shade to Beacon. (Y/N) dated four girls named Team NDGO. And to make the story short, they cheated on him and used him to get what they want."

Pyrrha: "What? Why would they do something like that?"

Yang: "They were greedy, he was the most popular kid in that school and they used that to their advantage."

Ruby: "Hey (Y/N), you never told us their names. We know the team name, what's their names?"

(Y/N): "Oh right, I forgot. Nebula, Dew, Gwen, and Octavia."

..........then the food guy stops and looks at him.......

????: "Is one of em purple haired?"

(Y/N): "Yeah. How'd you know that?"

????: "I just saw four girls looking around and they looked like they were looking for someone."

Victoria: *facepalms* "You've got to be kidding me? They're here?"

(Y/N): "Obviously."

Emily: "Wait. Were they looking together?"

????: "Yes, all four of them."

.........(Y/N) looked confused and he looked at his teammates confused and everyone looked confused.........

Yang: "What's wrong?"

(Y/N): "One of our friends at Shade Academy called us and saying Team NDGO were fighting each other."

Weiss: "What?"

Victoria: "They were blaming each other for who's idea was it to cheat on (Y/N), then it got heated and they fought and they never talked to each other, they did but, to curse at each other or call names."

Ren: "Negative emotions won't solve problems, sharing the same emotion will cause trouble."

Yang: "Well for what I have to say, they're not touching or talking to (Y/N)."

Blake: "If they do, they'll pay for it."

.........then everyone continued eating and talking and then they got up and (Y/N) continued walking with Team RWBY and then they stop.........

Random Guy: "Hey you. *(Y/N) points at himself* Yeah, you. How about winning prizes for your four beautiful girlfriends there, huntsmen gets to go free."

(Y/N): "You girls want a prize?"

.........they nod and he walks up to it and he got some darts and he aims at the balloons and he got four and the last one had gold confetti in it and he won a lot and he got the prizes for his girlfriends and they kissed him and he kisses back and they continued walking, then (Y/N) stops.........

(Y/N): "Hey girls, I gotta go to the bathroom. I'll be back."

Ruby: "Okay. Hurry back."

Team RWBY P.O.V

.........they see (Y/N) run off and they sighed and looked at the prizes (Y/N) won for them.......

Weiss: "I enjoy dating (Y/N)."

Yang: "Yeah, he's like the perfect type of guys in one."

Blake: "Yeah, but I'm still mad for what Team NDGO did."

Ruby: "Yeah, if we do run into them. It's on."

????: "Hey girls."

........they look to see Sun and Neptune running to them.......

Blake: "What is it now?"

Sun: "We need your approval, we were going up against a team in the tournament. But, we think we should trade who we're fighting."

Weiss: "And why would we trade opponents?"

Neptune: "It's Team NDGO we're fighting."

.........as Neptune said the name, their eyes widen in anger and they looked at each other, then nodded and they looked at them.......

Yang: "We.......accept. Make it official."

Sun: "Yeah. The reason why we asked cause since you four are dating (Y/N), we believe you should teach them a lesson for what they did to (Y/N)."

Blake: "Oh, we'll teach them a lesson."

Weiss: "And we'll make sure, they pay."

Neptune: "That's what I'm talking about. Good luck."

..........Sun and Neptune walk off, then Team RWBY starts thinking that it's now their turn for teaching Team NDGO a lesson of what they did to (Y/N), and they'll make sure they pay........

Yang: (We'll make them learn, in pain.)

Blake: (Payback time for (Y/N)

Weiss: (They're going down.)

Ruby: (Yes. They're going down.)

.........then they see (Y/N) walking up to them and they continued hanging out, but what's mostly on their minds is getting payback for (Y/N) in their tournament fight against Team NDGO, and also make sure he moved on and they're dating him."

To be continued........

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and if you guessed it at the end of this chapter you can probably know what gonna happen in the next chapter,

Now with that said, see y'all next time.)