Chapter 6: The Start of a New Relationship (Lemon)

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 6 of this story and the first Lemon of this story. And yes there are gonna be some more lemons, just not that a lot like one of my other story,

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"(Y/N) and Yang was in his dorm making out and Yang removes her jacket and she slowly pulls down (Y/N)'s pants and she sees the bulge in his boxers and she rubs it making (Y/N) groan and moan. Then she takes off her clothes and she's in her bra and panties, then she continues and pulls down his boxers and his member springs out and her eyes widen and the size of his member and she started drooling.........

Yang: "Oh. My. Goodness, you're so big. I never expected you to be this big. Amazing."

.......then she wraps her hand around his member and (Y/N) moans and groans at that feeling, then she starts licking his member from the base to the tip and then she licks the tip of his member and she starts sucking on his member and (Y/N) moans and groans more and (Y/N) couldn't think straight at what's Yang's doing, then Yang stops and (Y/N) looks at her and she has a big blush across her face and she takes off her bra and it revealed her big breasts and she places (Y/N)'s member between them and she starts rubbing his member with her breasts and (Y/N) was in awe feeling the sensation and couldn't think straight, then (Y/N) felt something warm and wet and he sees Yang sucking the tip of his member as she's rubbing his member with her breasts.........

(Y/N): "Oh god Yang. That feels so good."

.........then (Y/N) was gonna place his hand on her head, but he knows how overprotective she is of her hair, so he doesn't. But, unexpectedly Yang grabs his hand and places it on her head gently and she continues doing what she was doing and (Y/N) couldn't think straight as of what she's doing. Then after a while (Y/N) felt his end approaching........

(Y/N): *groans* "Yang, I'm gonna cum."

.........she doesn't stop and continues what she's doing and eventually he releases inside her mouth and she takes his member outta her mouth and a little bit more went on her face and her breasts and she swallows the load that's inside her mouth and she looks at (Y/N) with a smile..........

Yang: "Wow, this is so much."

..........then Yang wipes everything off of her and she leans in and kissed him, then (Y/N) turns her around and she lays on the bed and (Y/N) kisses her and he gropes her breasts and she moans at the feeling and (Y/N) sucks on her breast and she moans loud, then (Y/N) glides his tongue down her body and she shivers in pleasure at the feeling, then (Y/N) removes her panties and he sees her wet opening and he starts to rub her opening and she moans at the feeling, then (Y/N) starts to lick her opening and she moans loud at the feeling and (Y/N) continued and Yang constantly moans. Then (Y/N) plunges his tongue inside her and she jolts from the sensation and she places her hands on (Y/N)'s head and she messes with his hair, then after a while Yang felt her end approaching............

Yang: "(Y/N), I'm gonna cum. I'm cumming."

.........she releases inside his mouth and on his face and she was breathing hard, then she looks at (Y/N)........

Yang: "(Y/N) please, I can't wait anymore. I want it inside me please."

3rd P.O.V

...........Yang spreads her legs and spreads her opening with her fingers, then (Y/N) positions his member at her opening and he rubs her opening making her moan, then he slowly inserts his member inside her and Yang moans in pain and (Y/N) meets and obstacle and (Y/N) looks at Yang and she nods and (Y/N) continues and he slams through and Yang let's out a big moan and she starts breathing hard........