1.0

"Kim TeaHa,are you free now?" asked someone behind me. When I turn around, Minhyuk smiled widely. He raised his right eyebrow, waited my answer.

" No. Why? " actually I was about to sleep because I can't sleep well last night

"follow me now"

He headed to the library and sat at our favorite place. He took a deep breathe and smiled. That was weird. What did happened to him?

" What? If you have something to say just tell me now. Don't look at me like that. You give me goosebumps ", I said in a slow voice since we're in the library.

"Did your parents tell you anythings? " he asked. I know he will ask me today. It's about a family vacation that his parents and my parents already planed. Our parents were pretty close because of their business makes we become a friend since we were 5.

"I don't know. I need to study"

"Yaa you're the top in class, are you really didn't need a rest? Come on Kim Teaha let's join them"

"Ahh i don't know. They will talking about business all day long rather than playing games with us", I laid my head on the table.

"That is good. We can let them talking while we're going spend a lot of time having fun ",his eyes sparkled with hope

"I'll think about it later", I said and ready went to the class

When I stand up Minhyuk suddenly held my arm,

" I like to hear your 'yes' as soon as possible" he said and went out from the library.

"Yaa, I didn't say it was a yes",forgot that I was still in the library the librarian point the main door with please go out face.

I bowed and followed Minhyuk's step.

* * *
That was the longest 20 minutes in my life. I swear I almost crushed my head on my table. Damn why time move slower than usual?

It remain 20 minutes before math class over and almost all student which sat in the back were sleeping. I can't hold it anymore. I'm so sleepy. If Minhyuk didn't asked me to follow him before class started I can sleep to prevent this situation.

"Psst, yaa Kim Teaha let's get some ice cream after class", I heard Minhyuk whispered from my back.

I nodded and tried to stay focus.

'5..4..3...2..and 1 yes this torture were over', then the bell ring right after I finished my countdown.

" Alright class you may go home now, class president please meet me after class",our homeroom teacher leave us with a small smile.

"Ice cream here we comeee",Minhyuk shouted and dragged me out from the class.

I sat in our favourite place in cafe nearby. That's true. We're have a lot of 'favorite place'. Really don't know why or maybe we're always went out around together.

"Here", Minhyuk came and gave me my ice cream.

"Thank y-" I can't finish my word when someone shouted toward us

"YAA LEE MINHYUK, KIM TEAHA !!"
.........

a/n : my first chapter ever.. I'm trying my best to finish it and make it as good as posible..please comment if you have your opinion about my first chapter.
Don't forget to vote my story
Juseyeoooo :)