3.0

" Wake up sweetie. Today is the day"

"Omma,5 minutes please",I said. Pulled back my pillow to cover my ears.

"Please hurry up princess," she said and went out from my room.

"I'm not princess, omma, " that precious word swept away my sleepy eyes.

Why time moves very fast now? Today is the day? Oh gosh.

I took my shower and wear black hoodie with my favourite jeans. I've never wear make up so I just used lipbalm to ensure my lips didn't dried during the journey.

"Why didn't you wear a dress princess? " my mom asked when I arrived dining table to get my breakfast

"Omma please stop calling me princess and I'm not going wear something girly," I said.

"Alright, fine. Let's eat. Hurry up or we'll miss our flight", she giggled and leave me alone having my breakfast.

* * *
" We proudly present to you, the one and only princess Kim Teaha! Applause! " from far away Sungjae already make a mess.

"Why didn't you use speaker to announce it? The whole people here in airport didn't hear you",I said full sarcasm.

" Why so grumpy girl? Chill we're gonna have some fun" Ilhoon give me a plastic bag.

"This is not funny at all Ilhoon. Are you saying that I might throw up in the flight? " I asked.

"Well based on experience we'll take it as yes", and from no where minhyuk come joining them. And this time he not alone. Besides him, Seo Eunkwang which is his cousin giggled a little.

"Yaa, are you coming with us? " I asked surprisingly. He nodded a little and smile.

"You should tell me earlier, Minhyuk. " I rolled my eyes.

"Let's goooo," Sungjae shouted happily. Aish, this kid never fail makes me want to buried my head underground because of his behavior .

* * *
"Did you think about him? " Minhyuk whispered. He sat besides me, tried to look into my eyes.

"Who else? " I closed my eyes tried to get rid his figure from my mind.

"You should move on and live your life. Stop being like this. Find someone else. " Minhyuk poked my arm.

"Do you wanna be my boyfriend?" I opened my eyes and looked at him. Smirked and raised my left eyebrow.

"Are you crazy? Hell no. I love my life and I'll never sacrificed it by dating with you, " he said, pushed my forehead away with his index finger.

" Just tell me that you're in love with So Dam, idiot" I giggled to see he blushed.

"Shut up, " he looked away and closed his eyes

"Both of you weird you know. Falling each other but naver confess. Yaa until when you want to play tug and war? Just tell her and ask her out,"

" Ahh I don't know " he put his headphone and stop talking.

Right. Love is too complicated. But you're lucky enough to love someone and being loved.

I looked out of the window. My tears rolled down to my cheek. My heart hurt a lot. The closer the journey to him the stronger my heart pounding.

Hyunsik-ahh didn't you feel the same?

a/n: finally i able to publish this chapter. I keep trying my best to make it longer but i didn't know why my brain can't cooperate me well.
Please vote if you like it and comment if you have something to make me improve.
Thank you!