5.0

Teaha's pov

I sat by the seaside. Watching the wave. The memories came back. All of them. All with him. With Lim Hyunsik. Even I remembered his voice, singging for me.

Flashback

" Even if I meet a little mermaid, I keep swimming. I keep swimming... "

" Yaa..who is the mermaid? Your new girlfriend? " I giggled then pushed him a little.

He stopped playing with his guitar. For a moment only silence between us.

" I didn't need a girlfriend. I have you, "

"Stop it. That's so cheesy", I covered my ears with my hands.

He laughed a lot, makes his eyes disappear. That was cute. His laugh was so beautiful.

Flashback end

"Kim Teaha are you okay? " Peniel asked me make the flashback ended in a blink of an eyes.

"Oh you're here ", I looked at him and smiled a little.

" Why didn't you play with them?", he sat besides me.

" I just want to enjoy my time watching the wave. Who knows the mermaid will come and grant me a wish. Where is your ice cream? " I laughed and looking for his ice cream.

" The mermaid take it from me",he continued with a giggled. I can't stop myself to laugh a lot.

" You're funny, man. No wonder they have a lot of fun with you. How did you meet them? "

" I meet Ilhoon first. Then he introduces me with the rest. They are different. I like them rather than my schoolmates. " he said

"They are crazy. I still didn't understand why and how can I stay with them till now"

" So 5 of you were childhood friends? Since you're 5?" Peniel asked

But when I about to answer him, Sungjae came and join us,

" No. We're 6 actually ", he corrected Peniel's question.

" 6? then who is the another one?" he looks confused

" Are you guys talking about Lim Hyunsik? ", Ilhoon came and sit besides Peniel.

" Lim Hyunsik? ", Peniel asked again.

I remained quiet. Ahh why my heart hurt so much? I saw Minhyuk walking toward us.

" He is our friend. One of us. But he moved from Seoul, about 2 years ago," Minhyuk told Peniel.

" Hey didn't he live here? I think last time he told us that he will move here right? ", Ilhoon asked

'Oh God please stop them from talking about this', I prayed in silence.

Minhyuk saw my face turn pale and didn't speak a word,
"Let's go back to our hotel. We need to rest and prepare for dinner this night", he said.

'Thanks God. I promise to be kind and hardworking', I prayed and smiled towards Minhyuk.

If they want to talk about Hyunsik when we arrived there I didn't care as long as not in front of me. I'm just not ready to face the heartbreak. Again.

* * *
Hyunsik's pov

I sat in front of Changsub in the cafe. I took my breath. Tried to gather my strength .

Changsub took a sip from his coffee and nodded his head,
"You can take your time. I know Go Ha Ra will coming back soon. Don't miss her too much. Don't be nervous, " he said.

"This is not about my Go Ha Ra. It's about her",

"Her? Who? ",he seems confused.

" Her", I said.

A few minutes later he just realize something. His eyes wide open and quiet for a moment.

" I don't know why but my instinct and my heart feel she is here. Near with me. I think she is around here", I told him what I feel.

" Love is weird. So do you want to find her? Go Ha Ra will come home soon. Is it possible? ", he asked.

" I don't know. What if it's just my feeling? Ahh it driving me crazy ", I laid my head on the table.

" It's okay. I know it was a long time you didn't feel this but believe me if she is here soon or later you will find her", he comforted me.

I nodded slowly and sigh a little.

"Kim Tea Ha, are you here? "

a/n : a new chapter!!! Thank you thank you thank you for reading my story. I appreciate it a lot. Sorry for any mistakes in this story and please vote and comment if you like it!
Have a good day readers! :)