12.0

Eunkwang's pov

" Changsub-ah, are you in love with Teaha? ", I asked him and smirked

"NO!" both of them answered on the same time .

" Yaa don't make it so obvious ", said Minhyuk and gave me a high-five.

" Stop talking nonsense, do you forgot about my stand? ", Changsub said and raised his left eyebrow.

" Not believing in love? Stop it man. When the times come you'll fall for it", said Hyunsik.

" Wow. Is that you Hyunsik? I never hear anything that serious from your mouth. Ahh it give me goosebumps. Look at my arm. Look it here. Look! ", said Sungjae and put his hand in front of Peniel's eyes.

" Stop it, I can't see", said Peniel and pushed Sungjae's arm makes the spoon from his hand flew away and landed on Ilhoon's chest.

"YAAAAA, THIS IS MY FAVORITE SHIRT! " Ilhoon shouted and quickly wiped sauce from Peniel's spaghetti that safely landed on his chest.

" Here, take this wet tissue ", said Ha Ra while the others hardly hold themselves from laugh in front Ilhoon. When he went to the toilet they can't stop laughing.

" Poor Ilhoon, but Sungjae-ah you should buy him new shirt", said Minhyuk, still laughing.

" I'm sorry. I didn't know that the spoon could betrayed me this morning", said Peniel and rubbed his neck slowly.

* * *
Teaha's pov

We went to the mall because Ilhoon needed a new shirt after what Sungjae have done to him. Sungjae, Ilhoon and Peniel searched from one shop to another.

" Ahh I thought only girls have problem spending an hour just searching for a shirt", said Minhyuk while waiting for them.

" Yaa let's find something to eat", said Changsub

" Like seriously? Now? " asked Eunkwang

" I need snack", he replied

" Yeah, me too. Let's go ", said Hyunsik

" How about them?", asked Minhyuk and pointed towards a shop which Sungjae, Peniel and Ilhoon inside.

" We call them later", Hyunsik replied.

" Wait, I need to go to washroom", said Ha Ra

" Do you want me to wait for you?", asked Hyunsik

Ha Ra shook her head slowly then slowly took my hand.

"I'll go with Teaha. Just go first we'll catch you all later", she said and waved to him.

When we arrived there, I fixed my hair and my cap while waiting for Ha Ra. Suddenly I got a message from Changsub.

We're in ice cream cafe. What do you want? 

I smiled and replied,

Strawberry ice cream would nice

In a second he replied,

Thats all? Do you want milkshake or smoothie?

Since I can drink both so I just let him pick any one for me,

Choose it for me :)

Then I saw Ha Ra walked towards me and washed her hands.

Alright. Hurry up!

He replied before I put my phone in my pocket and washed my hands too.

" Yaa, who is that? Your face was glowing," she said and chuckled

" Ahh really?" I touched my cheek. Warm.

" Don't be shy my friend. Your face turn red and it's obvious ", she said and laughed.

'Ahh what happen to me', I thought to myself then Ha Ra put her arm around my shoulder.

" You're so cute ", she pinched my cheek and walked together went out from there.

She called Hyunsik and asked for the direction. When she ended the call, I slowly asked her.

" Can I ask you something?"

" Sure, what is it? "

" How did you meet Hyunsik? "

Suddenly she stopped walking. She looked at me but remain silent.

" If..if you didn't want to answer it.. I'm.. I'm okay", I shuttered. Tried to smile to her.

" I thought you never want to ask me", she said and laughed. I'm so confused. Was my question seems funny to her?

" I know you're Hyunsik's ex girlfriend ", she smiled.

" You know? But I thought only Changs.. "

" I know. It's okay. That's right only Changsub know about it at first. But later I know about it too", she explained

" I'm sorry Ha Ra. I didn't know that you already know who am I", I said and almost cried.

" Yaa, I'm the person who need to say sorry to you. Don't cry. I'll tell you everything later. So let's have some fun first. Don't worry. I'm okay", she said and hugged me.

I realized that Hyunsik was the lucky person for having Ha Ra by his side. And he deserve her. She was perfect. Matured, beautiful, kind and know how to comfort people around her. Slowly I removed all my memories with him. I must letting he go and stopped waited for him.

" Are you okay now? Feel better?",asked Ha Ra and held both of my cheek. I nodded and smiled.

" Okay let's go", she said and walked with her arm around my shoulder.

When we arrived there, all of them were waiting for us. Oh,  Ilhoon already wore a new shirt!

" Yaa why did you late? Did anything happened? Are you okay? Why did your eyes red? ", asked Changsub when we reached their table.

" Changsub-ah, did you only see Teaha? How about me? Didn't you worry about me? ", asked Ha Ra.

" You already have Hyunsik so he will ask you that. Don't worry", he replied but his face turned red when the others smirked towards him.

" YAA STOP LOOKING ME LIKE THAT!", he shouted while the others laughed to him.

" Here is your ice cream and smoothie ", he said when I sat besides him while Ha Ra sat besides Hyunsik, in front of me.

" How did you know blueberry smoothie is my favorite? " I asked

" I don't know. My instinct told me", he said and smiled.

" Wow Lee Changsub, since when you learn how to talk like that? ", asked Minhyuk.

He looked at me and winked.

" Since I meet....... "

a/n: Hello readers!!!!!!
Ahh finally I able to publish this chapter. How is it? Do you like it? Thank you for supporting me:)
Please vote and feeling free to comment my story. I very appreciate it. Thanks❤ It improve me a lot. Please wait for another chapter. See you again!

xoxo