15.0

I felt something fell onto my head.

It was raining.

' Ahh did the weather understand me? ' I thought.

I decided to walk in the rain instead of taking a taxi home. But suddenly I felt a warm hug from my back.

" Aww are you crying? ", a familiar voice asked.

" Let me go you stupid ", I said

Hyunsik chuckled and asked,

" Are you okay? I thought you will be here early. What happen?"

" Well that stupid phone was out of battery and no one in that house remember that they still have another family member to wake up", I said

" It's okay man. I'm sorry that she already in her flight but I'll promise you that you'll able to see her again. Believe in me", he said.

I sighed.

* * *
Tae Ha's pov

We arrived Seoul safely. I went to my room and laid on the bed.

12 missed call from Changsub. I sighed and turn my phone off.
I didn't know why but my heart hurts so bad. I took a quick shower and get some rest.

* * *
Changsub's pov

I felt something strange during our dinner time. My father didn't talk much. Same goes to my mother. After we finished our dinner, my father called me and asked me to sit beside him.

" I'm sorry my son, but I have to tell you this", he said. It was a lie if I said I didn't nervous at all. My heart was going to burst.

When he continued his words, I was so shocked. I can't believe my self and what have I heard.

* * *
Taeha's pov

It's been a week after I left Jeju. I never text or call Changsub since that day. So today I went to school and arrived to my class early than usual.

" Hey what's up? What happen today?", asked Minhyuk.

" Nothing. Why? ", I asked him back.

" You arrive early today. So I'm just shock", he said and chuckled softly.

So the class starts as usual until suddenly our homeroom teacher came late to our class.

" Alright class, attention please ", said Mrs Park.

Somehow I felt strange. My heart beat faster than usual and my hand started to shake. I keep staring the door as someone was there.

" Today we have a new transfer student. Please come in", she said

I heard the footsteps came in to our class. I can't blinked my eyes even a second. So maybe that was the reason why my heart beats faster and my hand shakes too much.

" Hi everyone,my name is Lee Changsub. Nice too meet you guys ", he said and bowed a little to us. Everybody in the class clapped their hands except me.

"Please have a seat and we'll start our lesson now", said Mrs Park.

Now I can't sit still. The only empty seat was beside Minhyuk and it was behind me. Oh my God I can't focused even a minute during the lesson.

After almost an hour struggling to keep focused in the class, the bell rang. It was lunch time. I let out a deep sigh and stand up slowly, packed my stuff.

" Where are you going? It's lunch time", said So Dam when she saw me not going to the cafe.

" I'm going to the library. Sorry I didn't have appetite today", I replied and walked to the library.

I sat at my favorite place and start thinking about him. How can he came here? I can't understand. And he was in my class! That's crazy. I laid my head on the table and slowly close my eyes.

I heard someone sat beside me and I thought it was Minhyuk. Because he was the only one who knows our favourite place here.

" Hey dude, why did he come back? You know that I was suffering for missing him but now he was in front of me but I can't do anything. What should I do? Should I apologize to him or just pretend nothing happened?" I asked without opened my eyes.

"Well........."

a/n: Hello readers! Thank you for keep waiting for the new chapter. I really appreciate it. Sorry for the late update :') I was sooooo busy this summer. I will do my best for the early update. Keep voting and comment if you want me to improve anything. I'd love to know that. See you on the next chapter. Bye!

Love,
storyinside❤

P/s: this story is almost complete :)