4.0

Hyunsik's pov

I woke up from my nap after heard my phone's alarm. I walked out towards kitchen and trying to open refrigerator's door. My eyes wide open when a bottle of milk fell down and spilled over the floor.

"It's okay. I'll do it for you", said a maid and took the mop from my hand.

I went up to my room and sat at the corner of my bed.

I feel..strange

I changed my clothes and called my friend.

"changsub-ahh let's meet at usual cafe, right now" as soon as I ended the call, I ran as faster as I could to the cafe.

* * *
Teaha's pov

We arrived safely and went to our hotel.

" I didn't understand why we got different cars and different floor from our parents. I thought we're on a family vacation", Sungjae already complained when we're in the lobby.

" It's privacy, idiot. PRIVACY ", Ilhoon took off his sunglasses.

"But I didn't want a new brother. I've already enjoy my life very well", Sungjae added

"Yaa Yook Sungjae!", we're almost shouted towards him

"That was gross", Eunkwang said with a giggled.

" Is that Peniel? " Minhyuk asked and pointed towards the main entrance.

He was wearing a cap. His head half bald. Wearing a sunglasses and a white shirt makes he look so hot. He followed a couple in front of him while played with his phone.

" Peniel!", Ilhoon who know him better called his name.

He turned around and walked towards us happily.

" What a small world, Ilhoon-ah. What's up Sungjae, Minhyuk. Hey long time no see Seo Eunkwang ", he greeted each of them except me.

"Wait,you guys know him? And you know them? " I asked them and Peniel. Confused.

"Of course, we hang out together a lot ", he said

"Without me obviously. Man business right? ", I smirked

"I'm peniel. Peniel Shin, "he raised his hand waited me to give him hi-5.

"I'm Kim Teaha", I replied with a hi-5.

"What are you doing here? " asked Sungjae

" Family vacation. But I assume it as Family 'business' vacation", he said

"Same like us here. Not a very family vacation," Ilhoon said.

"Seems like you're already know each other, kids" Sungjae's father came toward us with our parents.

Now what? Business reunion? Peniel's parent were included with this vacation? Wow what a coincidence.

* * *
" We're going to have our dinner at 7. So we have about 3 hours to have some fun. Let's take a walk. We'll find something interesting later, " Eunkwang broke the silence among us.

We're having a late lunch at the cafe nearby before. Our parents were in the hotel to get some rest.

" Sure, let's go! ", Minhyuk seems excited about Eunkwang's idea. We went out from the cafe and walked together from one shop to another, searched something interesting.

"I wanna go to the seaside. I want to catch whale there", Sungjae hold his fishing rod

" What the-, where did the rod come from? I didn't see it with you before",Ilhoon shouted in shock.

We laughed so hard. I also didn't have idea where did the rod came from.

" I want to get some ice cream first. I'll see you there later", Peniel leave us and take his way finding ice cream.

" okay let's catch a whale",Minhyuk giggled and leaded us to the beach.

* * *
Peniel's pov

I ran a little when I've saw a cafe in the corner nearby but unfortunately I bumped into someone when I'm trying to open the main door.

" Oh gosh, I'm so sorry man. I didnt see you", I said.

"Ahh it's okay. I'm alright," he said. His eyes disappeared when he smile.

" Hyunsik-ah, over here", his friend raised his hand from his seat.

" I got to go", he bow a little and sat with his friend.

I smiled and walked slowly to the counter.

a/n : sorry for the late update. I'm trying my best! Enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment.
Happy reading :)