13.0

Hyunsik's pov

I saw Changsub winked towards Teaha before answered Minhyuk's question.

' Is he going to tell them Teaha is the person who changed him? ' I thought.

"Since I meet... "

But suddenly Ha Ra's phone rang.

" Ahh wait a minute," she answered the call and nodded a few times. But her smile faded slowly.

" I'm sorry. I can't join you guys today. My uncle and his family is on his way to my house. My father ask me to wait them home", she said after ended the conversation in the phone.

" It's okay. Do you want me to send you home? ", I asked

" My father's secretary will take me home. It's okay. See you later", she waved and walked out.

" So I think we should go now", said Teaha.

" Yeah, let's go", replied Sungjae.

We went to the theme park since Sungjae want to go there. I thought it would be fun if Ha Ra was here too because we never been here together.

They entered a gift shop nearby and I saw Changsub put a headband on Teaha's head. Then Teaha picked one for Changsub too.

'Did they really like each other?' I thought.

We played all type of game there and have fun time together. From what I saw, Changsub was very caring towards Teaha.

Same colour of hoodie. A pair of headband. Always sit next to each other. They look perfect together but I don't know why they denied it when we asked if they like each other. Even Changsub know Teaha's favourite smoothie flavour!

" I want to go to toilet. Wait for me here", said Changsub before we entered a haunted house .

" Did we need to go in there? I'm not sure about it", said Eunkwang with a worried voice and a pale face.

" You can wait here if you didn't want to enter that", replied Minhyuk with concern.

"Seriously? Ahh I rather die than enter that scary place", Eunkwang's face turned bright.

" You still being a ghost when you die so what are you scare at?",asked Sungjae and laughed towards him

" That was so mean man", said Peniel and chuckled.

While they keep chit chatting, I patted Teaha's shoulder makes her jumped a little because of shocked.

" Hyunsik-ah you startled me", she said but I can't hold myself from chuckled to see her reaction.

" Can I have a talk with you later?", I asked

" Sure. Why not," she nodded and smiled.

* * *
Changsub's pov

I walked towards them and took back my phone and my wallet that I gave to Teaha before I want to the toilet.

" Do you really want to enter that house? " I asked her.

" Of course, I'm not like Eunkwang ", she replied and giggled makes us laughed towards Eunkwang who the only one didn't enter that place.

" Aigoo you're so brave ", I pinched both of her cheek and patted her head slowly.

Her face turned red and she started looked away. I know she was shy but I don't know why I just like to see her like that. She was too cute in my eyes.

" Alright guys, let's go", said Ilhoon and walked to the main entrance.

" Come", I said and held her hand.

Sungjae, Ilhoon and Peniel entered together as a group while Minhyuk and Hyunsik as another group. So Teaha and I will enter together since Eunkwang didn't joined us.

Along way there, Teaha held my hand very tight and something covered her face using my arm. The only word she could say is 'stop' when the ghost in there tried to scared her.

So I put my hand around her shoulder and let her hide in my arm. I think I just wanted to protect her and make sure she was save in my arm until at the end of the place.

When we reached at the end of the haunted house, she let out her deep sigh.

" Yaa, are you okay? Why did you sweated so much? ", I asked and giggled. I wiped her sweat with my finger.

We walked to meet the others which not far from where we stand.

" Kim Teaha are you okay? What happen to your hand?" asked Minhyuk when we arrived there.

I saw a scratch behind her palm and it was bleeding. I was so shock to see it.

" Ahh I didn't realize it. Maybe because I was so afraid earlier", she replied.

" Wait here", I said and ran to the nearest shop. I bought a pack of wipe tissue and band aid.

'Ahh I think I've protect her well but I didn't ' I thought in my mind when I on my way back to her.

I wiped her blood and put the band aid to cover the scratch.

" Are you okay? Is it hurt? Did you want anything else? ", I asked

" No no I'm fine. It's okay. Thanks", she replied.

" Whoaa Lee Changsub you should go to the medical school. I'm so proud of you ", said Minhyuk and clapped his hand.

" Stop it. I just do the simple things. Let's go", I said and helped Teaha to stand up.

We went to the bumper car place but Teaha didn't want to ride it. So I decided to wait with her and sat on the nearest bench. I bought her a cone of cotton candy while waiting for them.

" Thank you for this band aid", her said and stared her hand.
" You look so worry earlier. And I afraid of it", she continued

" Afraid? Why? " I asked.

" Because....."

a/n: Hello readers!!
Did you miss my story? I'm so so so so sorry for the late update. Thank you for keep waiting for it. I very appreciate it. I try to update it as fast as I could later. Don't forget to vote and comment my story so I could improve it better. I hope you like and enjoy it very much. Till we meet again on the next chapter!
xoxo❤