2.0

" Yaa Yook Sungjae, you startled us, idiot ", Minhyuk slapped his arm when he came and sat beside him.

"You ambarassing me",I said and tried to cover my face with my hand while looked around lowered my head toward table.

"Stop being fool, genius!" Sungjae pulled away my hand from my face.

"What are you doing here? Where's Ilhoon? " asked Minhyuk

" He waited outside. Waiting for Paniel."

"Paniel?" I immediately looked outside of the cafe. Nobody there except Ilhoon who sat alone while played with his phone.

" Peniel was from another school. We meet him and seems like he was the only one who friendly from that school",Minhyuk replied for me.

" Aish, students from that school were arrogant so much", Sungjae added.

"So what's the problem with that Peniel guy? Why Ilhoon wanna see him? "

Minhyuk and Sungjae stared each other and said together,

"Man business!"

Ahh I hate being in this situation. I rolled my eyes and keep eating my ice cream. A few minutes later Ilhoon came and joined us. He smiled a lot. Wider than always.

"Peniel can't join us. He had a tuition class. But I've get what I want. Ahhh I'm so happy",Ilhoon took his seat next to me.

"What is it? ", I asked
"Man business! " they replied all together.

Fine. I rolled my eyes. AGAIN.

* * *
"I'm home", I said headed to my bedroom.

"Sweetie come here ",I heard my mom called me from living room. I walked slowly and take my sit.

"You're going with us right? ",my mom asked

"Where? ", but actually I've already know it will be the vacation that Minhyuk already asked me before.

"The vacation with Minhyuk and his family. But I've got a good news for you", she paused. And smiled as usual. No. That not as usual. That was different. I could see sparkles in her eyes.

"...Sungjae and Ilhoon's family will join us" she added

Oh my god that was not a good news. I'm sure tomorrow they'll forced me to join this vacation.

"You'll come with us right? " this time my father asked me. Oh crap.

I've just nodded my head. Slowly.

This is not good. At all.

* * *
I called my friend, Park So Dam after having my dinner.

"That's was awesome! A family vacation for rich family in Seoul. You should go with them. It will be fun!" she said. No, she's screaming.

" Why did you excited the most? I didn't have feeling to join them. We met them everyday in school. Now on a vacation? I need new face for my life", i frowned

"If i were you I'll just say yes. Just go and have fun. Nothing much. Besides, you'll going with your close friends. What's wrong with that? " she asked me

"Okay okay. Seems like everyone decided to make me go "

"It's not like that Teaha, just fulfill your parents wish. They might need your help there. Who knows" she trying to comfort me.

"Okay, I got it. Got to go now. Good bye,"

I laid on the bad. Deep sigh come out. We will going to Jeju island. I'm glad that we're going to vacation but Jeju island....

'Will I meet him? ' I asked myself and fell asleep

a/n : a short chapter. Finally I've got my time to write it.. Did you guys like it? Please vote and comment so I can improve my self better.
See you in the next chapter!