Chapter 11

I wake up, throwing up all the contents in my body onto my bed and the doctor closest to me. The doctor walks out calmly and one replaces her, wiping my face from the vomit. She looked worried, wonder why. I looked down.. Finding out that they were operating on me.. What is this place! Why am I here!

"Shit.." I heard from the door. I turn my head to see the same doctor that jabbed the drugs in me and made me cry.. He approached me in the bed, scaring me. "Uh.., kid, I have some good and bad news for you.. Which do u want first?" He asks me, I open my mouth to answer, but he cuts me off, "Let's do good news first. Ok, the good news is that you and Deniz are indeed brothers that were separated for years time.." He sighs and puts his hands behind his back. I realized that he wasn't looking at me, he was looking at the floor..

It must be really bad.. I'm not ready yet..

"So.. Uhm.. We accidentally gave you too much drugs.. You technically overdosed on drugs kid, ok!" He yells, making me jump, "Sorry.." He clears his throat, "And you might.. Die.."

My eyes go wide.. I don't want to die from getting too much drugs at fourteen.. I look like a freakin child! No one will go to my funeral, I probably won't even have one! It is kinda good for me.. Not that I'm depressed and shit like that, but I killed so many people in this past week, hurt my brother, my best friend.., my only friend.. If I was released from this hell hole, I wouldn't have anywhere to go, I had nowhere to be.. Being disowned my my adopted family was not on my bucket list either.. None of this was.. If I die, I die as the most hated, unloved, unwanted child in the world.. I'm even worse than my actual parents.. Score.. Check that off my bucket list of hell.

When I die, I won't go to heaven or hell.. I'll just stay in this room that's mimicking me.. Taunting me.. Killing me every second.. Minute.. Hour.. I'll stay in this hell I call Earth.. I'll stay when the human population dies.. "Noice." Is all I could say.

"What?" The doctor says, caught off guard, "You don't care if you die? What about your family and friends?" He says, looking into my bright green eyes.

"I don't have friends, nor a family. No one. I don't give two shits about dying and I don't think anyone does either if i die."

"I think at least someone does."

"No! I either disappointed them, hurt them or killed them! Why would they care if I did that!"

"O-oh.." He stutters.. "Well, can you try to calm down we still have a knife in you.." He says.

"I said I don't care! Kill me now! Get me out of this misery! Get me out of this hell hole!" I yell, trying to get out of the restraints to grab the knife from my stomach.

"Ender stop!" He yells. I almost got my hand out of the restraints until he unlocks them all and let's me free.

"Baris! No!!! Don't do that!!" The doctor to my right yells, nodding to the other doctors and they hold me down. Baris runs out and I start to squirm, trying to get out of their arms. "Let me go!! I want to leave!!"

The girl doctor on my right grabbed the knife, worried of what might happen and she tries to pull it out.. Before she pulled out, my left arm slips out from the doctors grip, slamming into her arm. My eyes go wide as I watch her arm go through my chest and up my neck, killing me..