Chapter 12

A/N I HAVE BEEN SO ANNOYED AND UNSATISFIED BY THE 'ENDING' SO I DECIDED TO MAKE A NEW CHAPTER AND END IT HERE. HOPE YOU CREEPS LIKE IT CUZ I AM FAIRLY  SATISFIED.

Deniz bursts in the room right as the doctor rushes out, he knew something was wrong.. Right when he enters, he saw it.. He saw it all.. The gushing blood from out of his baby brother, the worried doctors, the blood splatters all around the room. Deniz felt a rush of anger fill his body.. They killed him.. It was their fault.. They need to die.

Deniz ignores the doctors yelling at him to leave and rips he knife out of Enders chest, slitting the doctors necks and stabbing them brutally. He locks the door and covers the window with Enders shirt after he finishes cutting up the body parts of the doctors.

Deniz looks at Enders pale face and gently caresses his soft cheek, crying softly. "Why.." He whispers to himself as he lifts his limp body, "Why you.." Deniz starts to cry harder, realizing what he has done.. He just wants his brother back. Deniz starts to wrap Enders bloody torso with the bandages on the trey, treating his wounds. Deniz sacrificed everything just to get his brother back.. But it didn't work.. Ender was as dead as can be.

"Deniz! I-I'm right here.." I cry, trying to reach him, but he couldn't see me.. I was right.. Stuck in this hellhole I call earth.. An idea sprouted in my mind, if I was just killed, can't I go back in my body..? I get a far distance from my dead body and Deniz holding me. I bounce on the wall and dive into my body. The oxygen filled my lungs like a roller coaster launching you from its highest peak.. Pain filled my lungs and stomach.. Everything hurt.

"Ender..?" Deniz asks me, tears still pouring from his eyes. I don't reply and wrap my arms around him, crying my eyes out. "You're alive..?"

I nod, "thanks for bandaging me.." I mumble, looking at the quality bandaging job around my stomach and chest, stopping the blood from getting everywhere.

I try to sit up but Deniz catches me, "I'll carry you, we need to get out of this place." I grip my stomach as he gently lifts me up and places me on the bed. Deniz gives me his hoodie and opens a window.

"Ready..?" He asks me as he pushes me up more on his back. I nod, starting to fall asleep.. The pain was unbearable. Deniz climbs out of the window during the night, escaping the mental hospital.

The night air was chilly with a slight wind blowing Enders bright red hair. The brothers wander around the town, Deniz gently carrying Ender on his back as he slept soundlessly. Few cars passed them on the street, not bothering either of them. Their breath was seen in the cold air, making small puffs of white in front of their soft, innocent faces..

Ender slowly woke up from his short slumber and watched as the trees slowly went by. He ignored the throbbing pain and the struggle to breath correctly.. The sound of Deniz's even footsteps calmed the small boy, making him feel something he has never truly felt before.. Happiness.

Ender felt the gentle wind run through his soft hair as he shifted his green eyes to the sidewalk and he thought one thing..

Maybe this is a happy ending.. And maybe I could be happy. Or maybe not.. This could all be a dream and I have yet to wake up, but I don't want to wake up. I want to stay in this dream forever, even though I'm long gone for days.. Months.. Years. But who knows? The world may never know..

All your innocence is never innocent, like all your honesty is never honest.. I was never a faithful child.. Or a good friend.. I was a terrible brother and a lonely kid.. I wanted to be alone.. I wanted to be happy.. And I got it.. True happiness comes within.. And I accept it.. For now.