2.

"Then I called my mom and I didn't have anymore problems with him after that." Me and my older cousin, Chelsea, strut down the boulevard with shopping bags in our hands, chatting about our day. She and her husband just closed a deal on a new house and I was excited to tell her how me and my mother trumped the Tuckers.

"Oh!" Chelsea stops in front of a store window. She points to a mannequin that's dressed neck to hips in elegant lingerie. "I need it."

"Chels, you don't need it. We already went over our budgets." I sigh. I can already feel my credit card crying for help. Chelsea looks at the mannequin then back to me. "I need it." She decides, sprinting into the store. I follow behind her.

I lose sight of my cousin immediately in the racks and tables of glamorous underwear. "Chelsea?" I look around. She is nowhere in sight. Well... while I'm here I might as look around for something I like. I go to the plus size section of the store and look for something that might flatter me and that's in my size.

I find a black lace teddy and pick it up. I honestly don't know why I'm looking for anything. I don't have anyone to wear it for, I've never had a boyfriend or a romantic relationship at all. I mean I could wear it for myself?

I turn around, holding the teddy to show Chelsea and bump right into Dean Tucker. We both give each other strange looks, probably both wondering why the other is here. "Miss Hudson." He acknowledges me instead of minding his business like I wish he would.

"Mr. Tucker." I give him a dry smile as he scrutinizes the teddy. He looks from the teddy then looks me up and down. "You'd look better in the bustier than that," he reaches out and touches the strap on the teddy and runs the fabric through his fingers. "You'd look frumpy."

I pull the teddy away. "I never asked for your opinion, Mr.Tucker."  I say his name harshly. Dean shrugs. "I was just trying to give a males opinion, something you probably don't get often."

I scoff at him, here he comes out of nowhere giving unwanted opinions. Then he throws shade, no not shade, he threw the whole damn tree. "What are you doing here anyway besides bothering me?"

A tall brunette comes up to Dean holding a bunch of lingerie in her arms. I eye the pile of underwear knowing all of that is going to cost a fortune. "Daddy, I want this." She says to Dean. I look at the girl who looks like she's fresh out of high school. He has to be at least fifteen years older than her.

Dean looks at the girl in disbelief "You want all of that?" The girl nods and holds out her hand expectantly. "Okay, but that's it. Don't get anything else." Dean says as he takes his credit card out of his wallet and gives it to the girl. The girl gets on her tippy toes and kisses Dean on the cheek. "Thanks daddy." She bounces off towards the register.

"You're a little young to be a sugar daddy, don't you think?" I ask, genuinely confused.

Dean rolls his eyes "I don't need to explain myself to you."

"No you do not."

I see his sugar baby out of the corner of my eye picking up a few more items even though Dean told her not to. I point to his sugar baby "You might wanna go take care of that, 'daddy'." I say jokingly. Dean looks amused that I called him daddy until he follows where my finger is pointing and realizes his toy is about to clean his bank account out. He rushes over to her as I giggle.