6.

Me and Dean sit across each other, looking at each other across the candle lit table. Dean smirks at me as I eat the lasagna he made. It's about 12:30 in the morning but we're eating lasagna in our pajamas. Well Dean is in his sweatpants and I'm in one his shirts. We just got out shower and we ended up being hungry because we went for round two in the shower.

I'm glad we got to be as loud as we wanted since we were alone in the penthouse. I have a brief flashback of Dean bending me over after I was teasing him in the shower. "Come here," Dean licks his bottom lip, bringing me back into the present.

"No," I smile as I slowly lick the sauce off my fork. Dean smirk fades "Claire, I said come here." His tone changes within seconds. I raise my eyebrow, who does he think he's trying? "And I said no." I change my tone to match his.

"5...4..."

Is this wigga really counting down? I'm still not going to him. He is not in charge of me. "...2...1" I smile smugly at him because he got to one and I'm still in my seat.

Everything happens in a blur. Dean got up and was across to my side of the table before I could understand what was happening and was sitting my seat with me over his lap.

"Wait! Dean!"  I squirm in his lap, he lifts up the shirt I'm wearing,exposing my ass since I'm not wearing any underwear. His hand rubs against my backside slowly...maybe this won't be so bad-

"Shit!" My body lurches forward as Dean's hand slaps hard against my ass. "Count them." Dean commands in a husky voice.

"One..." I whimper as he delivers a harder one. "Two." My face heats up. I'm embarrassed that I'm allowing this to happen. "Claire, when I tell you to do something you will do it. Understand?"

"O-Ok?" I can believe I'm submitting to him like this. Dean gives me that hardest blow yet and I wince. "You say,yes Sir."

"Yes, Sir!"

"How many licks do you have now,Claire?" Dean asks. "Three!" I answer, not trying to upset him further. I receive seven more licks from Dean. As soon as he's finished I clamber out of his lap, before I can get away Dean pulls me back into his lap. I avoid his eye contact.

"Look at me." Dean orders. I immediately obey so I won't get another spanking. Dean grabs my chin and pulls me to his lips, kissing me softly. I hesitate giving him a kiss back but he bites my bottom lip, earning a reaction back. His hand grab my ass harshly, pulling it. I whimper because it still hurts. "When I tell you to do something you're going to do it, aren't you?" The way Dean says it lets me know it wasn't a suggestion.

"Yes,Sir." I reply. Dean smiles arrogantly, thinking he's won. He has no clue who the hell I am. He will not win with me. At the end of the day I'm still the one in charge. I'll let him think he trumped me this time. Dean wraps his arms around me and stands up.

He carries me through the living room into hallway I hadn't noticed before there's a stairway in the hallway. I start to get nervous when Dean starts climbing the stairs.Where are we going now? Once Dean finishes climbing the stairs there's another hallway. He walks to the end of the hallway and opens the door to a dark room.

I still don't know where we are until I'm laid on something soft. Dean turns the bed side lamp on and it brings light to a bedroom. All of its furniture black and its walls painted white.

A shirtless Dean lays next to me and pulls me to his hard chest. I lay my head on his chest and relax. My ass is still sore, but he starts rubbing it. I yawn and snuggle closer to him if possible.

"Dean?" I nibble on my lip looking up at him. "Hm?" He pats my butt with his eyes closed. "What will my parents think?" I feel him tense up. "Our families aren't too fond of each other for certain reasons and if they found out about us being together, they'd have our heads-"

"Especially your mother" He chimes in and I raise an eyebrow. "My mom? What about your crazy father?" He chuckles and kisses my forehead. "Yeah but even my father is scared of your mother."

"He still wouldn't like this. He might have a bigger problem with this than my family will" he just shrugs. He isn't worried about this at all? "So what are you implying?" He pulls me up and causes me to straddle him. He rubs up and down my thighs as he looks at me.

The fact that he looks delectable right now isn't helping. He plays with his t-shirt I have on to distract himself and I smack his hand. His eyes darken and I stop myself from rolling my own. "I'm saying that I don't know if we can continue this."

Dean frowns "Claire. We are two grown ass adults," He gives me a vague answer but I understand what he means. We are two independent individuals who shouldn't give a fuck about who our parents want us to date. I agree but it still doesn't sit right with me completely.

"Look, we don't have to tell them right now. We aren't a serious couple. Let's just keep having fun." He continues. He's right, We aren't boyfriend and girlfriend we don't have to anyone know what we're doing together... except Chelsea. Chelsea has to know what we're doing together.

I lean down and give him a quick kiss. I roll off of him into the bed. Dean's reaches over and cuts his lamp off. A second later his arms encircle my waist, pulling me closer to him. "Goodnight, beautiful." He whispers in my ear.

"Goodnight."

Hours later I sit in Chelsea's living room recounting last night in detail. I end the story on me waking up and Dean having breakfast made for me. I expected a smart or silly remark from Chelsea but instead I'm met with silence. "Uh,Chels?" I ask puzzled with why her eyes are narrowed at me like that.

"Nowhere in that story was there a mention of a condom." She points out.

My soul and entire being drop into my stomach. She's right. "He didn't bust in you right?" She sounds more concerned. I stay silent because I'm wondering how I'm such an idiot.Chelsea facepalms "I thought I taught you to be a smart hoe! I am so disappointed in you Claire Hudson."

"Shit." Is all I reply.

Chelsea stands up and grabs her purse off the couch. "Get up, now we have to go get plan B... and probably get you tested for an std." she adds, making me lose the tiny drop of cool I had left.

I grab up my belongings and follow Chelsea out of the house. We decide to go to the nearest drug store, hoping they'll have it. We go to two stores but they're out of it. But like they say, third times the charm. "Finally!" I sigh in relief. The rest of my fellow hoes haven't cleaned out the plan b at this store yet. I hold to plan b to my chest, sending a quick thank you prayer to God for coming through. I look up at the ceiling and point to it. "You're a real one."

"Claire?" A voice that doesn't belong to Chelsea asks.

I turn around, visibly holding the plan b as I come face to face with my mom.