8.

I hit Dean with his pillow because he still hasn't woken up despite my attempts. "Wake up!" I say in a whiny tone, surprising myself. I cringe inwardly. Dean groans and opens one eye. I smile at him and lean down, pressing my lips onto his for a morning kiss. Dean looks me up and down, a smirk forms on his lips. "You look sexy in my clothes." He comments.

I'm wearing his button up shirt that he had on last night before I ripped it off of him. "I know." I say cockily. I know I'm cute so I'm going to own it. I flip my hair and smile. Dean's arms wrap around me and pull me down to him. His lips mash against mine in a fervent kiss. I bite on his bottom lip as he grabs my thigh and puts my legs over his which makes me straddle him.

Dean bites my neck "Take off the shirt." He growls. His dick presses against my pussy, reminding me that neither of us are wearing underwear. I rub against the sensitive head, getting a soft moan from Dean. I unbutton only a few buttons to tease him slightly. "Take it off." Dean grips the shirt, tugging on it.

"No." Dean's eyebrows furrow. Dean flips us over so now I'm on the bottom. Dean sits up and turns me over on my stomach. His fingers grasp my hair, making me squeal. "What did I tell you about saying no to me, princess?"

"You said not to do it." I mumble. Dean growls and yanks my hair. "Say it louder."

"You said not to do it!" I yell. Dean's hand swings down and slaps my ass. I whimper because that's going to leave a hand print. "How do you address me, princess?"

"Sir!" I look back at him, trying not to tear up from the slap. "This time say the sentence correctly." He commands.

"You said not to do it,sir!" I say obediently.

"Good girl." Dean says in a softer tone. "Spread you your legs." He gently nudges them apart and I open them the rest of the way. Dean doesn't hesitate to push into me. My back arches down onto the bed, my stomach and chest lay against his sheets. Dean starts off gently as usual, only putting a little bit in me. It's still good but he's only doing this to punish me for not obeying him. He wants me to beg for him.

"Please put all of it in,sir..." I say. Dean continues with his small and short strokes. I whimper softly and look and Dean from over my shoulder.Dean grins and starts slamming into me with long and hard strokes. I grip the sheets as the headboard starts knocking against the wall.

My moans cover up Dean's grunts. My back starts to hurt because of how hard he's going while we're in this position. I try to lift back up but Dean puts his hand on my back and holds me in place. "Stay right there." He orders, I stay in place even though this is a little uncomfortable. Dean reaches from behind me and rubs my clit while he thrusts.  My hips grind and twist as he increases my pleasure. "Dean!" I cum on his dick, my hips jerking back and forth.

"You're so sensitive, princess..." Dean chuckles  and keeps thrusting deep into me. He continues teasing my clit even after I came. My breath gets ragged from the way Dean is pounding into me. The way he's fucking me I might not have any walls left.

Dean pulls out and releases onto my back. I shudder and wait for him to go get the towel. The pressure on the bed lightens as Dean gets up and goes into his bathroom.

Buzz. Buzz.

Dean's phone vibrates against his night stand. I look over at the phone for no good reason besides that I'm nosey. It's his sister reminding him that it's family dinner tonight. Another text pops up over his sisters. Somebody named Courtney asking Dean to check his room for her bra that she left at his place last night.

Of course. This would happen to me. Dean comes back with the towel and wipes my back I sit up and start to get off the bed. Dean tries to give me a kiss. I move my head so he kisses the air. Dean smiles, thinking I'm playing around with him until I start getting dressed.

"What's wrong? Are you mad that I came on your back?"

"Courtney wants you to check your room for her bra." I slip on my shoes and grab my purse.

"Oh are you fucking kidding me, Claire? This is why you're upset?" Dean pulls on his boxers.

"Are you saying I shouldn't be upset?" My eyes narrow at him.

"You have no reason to be upset. We aren't exclusive."

I scoff at him "You know what? Fuck you, Tucker!" I give him the middle finger before storming out of his room, unintentionally slamming the door behind me.

I dash down the hallway and stairs with Dean hot on my trail. "You know better than to talk to me that way, Claire." He says menacingly.

"Eat my dick." I go to the elevator in the living room and press the button and wait for the elevator to get here.

"Alright then, come back when you're not being a jealous bitch!" Dean yells, catching me off guard because he called me a bitch. I take the first thing I can grab out of my purse and throw it at Dean's head. Dean shields his face as tampons come flying at him. The elevator door opens and I get in, I harshly poke the button to my floor. Dean watches me as the doors close, his face red with anger.

What is he angry about? I'm the one who got cheated on.  I'm the one would should be upset! I head back to my apartment and swing open the door with so much force it bangs back against the wall. Amir looks over at me. "Good morning to you too."

"Morning." I say flatly. I go and sit at the island. Amir puts a plate in front of me and a fork.

"Wanna talk about it?" Amir leans against the island counter across from me.

"I thought me and Dean were exclusive but it turns out we aren't. And I found out Dean has been fucking this bitch named Courtney, and I'm mad because I actually liked him." I give a rushed explanation hopefully Amir could keep up with it.

Amir closed his eyes and pinches the bridge of his nose. "Hold on...you're still smashing Dean Tucker?"

I pick up my fork and push the food on my plate around. "Well, yeah." I shrug and cut a piece of pancake.

"That's what you get for fucking a white supremacist."

"He's not a white supremacist, his family is!" I catch myself defending Dean even though I'm pissed at him.

"The apple doesn't fall too far from tree." Amir points out. I know he could be right but I don't want to admit it to him or myself. "What if he just has a fetish for black girls and you just fell into his trap?" Amir asks.

I don't respond so Amir keeps talking "Think about it, has he ever told you to call him master during sex?"

"He only did it once and immediately apologized. It was an accident."

"Exhibit A." Amir says. He reaches over onto my plate and takes a piece of bacon. "You need a real man to treat you right."

"And I need a real man who won't steal my bacon." I chuckle. Amir laughs "I made it.  I'm entitled to 20% of the food on your plate." He tries to go for another piece and in return gets stabbed in the hand with my fork.

Amir retracts his hand from my bacon. "Bet you won't try that shit again." I laugh at his pained expression.

"Fuck you." He hisses.

"I know you want to." I respond childishly.

"Yeah, I do." Amir jokes. I lean over the counter and kiss Amir softly on the lips. If Dean can have Courtney, I should be able to have Amir.