15.

The only sound I hear is the clock ticking louder and louder. My eyes stay focused to one corner of my door. My eyes don't blink and moisture starts welling in my eyes because of the prolonged staring. The door of my office creaks open and the head of my assistant pops in the door. "Miss Hudson?" She says meekly, "You have a visitor." She exits as fast as she came.

I didn't have much time to process what she said before the air shifted and the smell of his cologne reached me. I stand up from my desk chair, crossing my arms trying to seem unbothered and collected, when in fact I am very bothered. "Mr. Tucker." I greet him rigidly.

"Miss Hudson." He says, equally as chilly. His eyes lock on mine and us both being stubborn refuse to look away. He knows I'm going to back down. I know I'm going to back down. But at least before I do that I should at least put up a fight. My eyes finally avert with the need to blink. When I look at Dean again he has a smirk on his face.

"So...we're back on speaking terms I see." Dean hasn't spoken to me since I got Austin hospitalized. Ignoring me was his way of teaching me a lesson for not listening to him. It's been around two weeks but for me it's felt like a year without having him. Dean moves closer to me.

"You needed to learn how to be patient."

I sit in silence, trying not to make my pouty face because I know he's right. I sigh, " I know. I'm sorry..How is Austin doing?"

"He just got his stitches removed yesterday, he should be heading back to work soon." The feeling of relief lifts off of my shoulders. "Thank God." I say softly. Dean and I sit in silence for a few seconds before Dean goes towards my door. I look down, expecting him to leave until I hear the click of the lock.

"I've missed you, babygirl..." something inside me stirs when he says my nickname in his deep and lustful tone. Butterflies dance in my stomach and I start to smile. " I missed you too."

Dean advances towards me and grabs me up in his arms. He holds me tightly and I feel every single one of his abs pressed against my body. "I want you in my bed tonight, understood?" His voice is full of wanting, I nod my head because I need him just as bad as he needs me.

"Yes sir..." my hand wants to inch from resting on his biceps and take a tour down to the front of his pants. I restrain myself, knowing this isn't the time because it's the middle of the workday. Dean can sense my desire to have him right now, regardless of where we are. "Not right now Claire...I have to get back to do..."

His breath hitches as my hand grabs the crotch of his pants. He starts growing erect in my hands. "Not. Now." Dean growls as I start to rub against it to tease him. "Stop it." He's rock hard now. Of course, I do not stop.

Dean grabs me by my wrists and pins me against the wall. His eyes are clouded with desire. He holds me to the door and I can't get out of his grip, nor do I want to. "You're in trouble now." I bite my lip in anticipation just before his alarm on his phone starts ringing. Dean reluctantly lets me go. "Claire Hudson,  this isn't over."

He pulls away, composing himself before he can go back outside my office. "Be there at 9:30 sharp." He says, looking at me sternly.

"Yes sir." I nod.

He leaves my office, seeming as impartial as he was when he first arrived. I go back to my desk and sink in my chair again. I know I'm going to struggle focusing on my work because of the persistent throbbing between my legs. To ignore it I start burying myself into my work.