3.

I sit at my desk, slowly nodding off. Amir's drunk ass had me up until 3 a.m. I call my assistant to bring me another cup of coffee so I can stay awake. I lay my head on my desk just for a second, hoping a client won't come in right now.

"Rough night?"

I lift my head up so fast that I almost get whiplash. "Dean?! What the hell are you doing here?" I get up quickly and close the blinds on the windows so passing lawyers won't see him in my office.

"I'm taking you to coffee."

"Did anyone see you come in here?" I shut my office door.

"Yes, your assistant. What's the issue?"

"Everything is the issue! Are you dumb?! We don't associate with the Tuckers over here." Before he ask I blurt out, "Because your dad is an ass to put it lightly?"

Dean snickers "That's putting it lightly? Put on your coat so we can go." He changes the subject. "I never agreed to go out with you. I said I'll think about it. That means no." I glare at him. Dean walks around me to my coat rack and gets my coat. He comes behind me and helps me into my coat, a gesture I would appreciate if he wasn't coercing me to go on a date with him.

"I said no Dean. Besides, did you figure out how we're supposed to leave? I can't be seen with you."

"...I figured you would have a way to sneak out." He says and I facepalm myself. Okay. I have to figure out how to sneak out of work with Dean without running into any colleagues or...my mother. It's bad enough he's here now, but if she saw me leaving with him she'd kill me. I don't even want to think about Dean's dad.

"I guess you walk out first...then I'll meet you outside in about ten minutes?" I look up at him to see if he agrees with my plan.

His mouth forms into a thin line, "that's not exciting at all."

"Well do you have a better idea Mr. Tucker? I'm sorry I usually don't sneak out with our company rivals" I cross my arms raising an eyebrow at him.

"Fine. But only ten minutes...unless you want me to come back and carry you outside of course..." he smirks and I feel my face heat up. Am I actually blushing?

"Honestly I was really hoping you would just get the hint and leave in eleven minutes but I see that won't work. Fine, ten minutes. Now go, and please don't talk to anyone when you leave." It's bad enough he sticks out like a sore thumb here, he doesn't need any more attention drawn to himself.

"Yes ma'am." He smiles and playfully bows with an imaginary hat in his hand. Dork. I roll my eyes at him and he looks at me for a minute, his eyes now dark, and he's biting his lip. "....I'll see you in ten minutes Claire", he smirks walking out of my office.

Uh, okay then? My assistant peaks her head in my office. "Who was that? He wasn't scheduled for an appointment."

"Mr.Dean Tucker..."

My assistants face goes sour "A Tucker?" She asks in disbelief. "He doesn't look like Mr.Tucker."

"Good for him, hey I'm going out on my break,call me if anyone comes in looking for me." I shuffle out of my office quickly before she can ask me where I'm going. I usually stay in for lunch and review my cases.

I get out to the parking lot and head for my car.  Before I can cross the lot to get to my car, a Bugatti pulls up in front me. I back up from the car as it parks in front of me. The drivers door opens and out steps Dean. Because who else?

He comes over to the passengers side and opens the door for me. Before I can protest going in a car with him, he helps me into the car and closes the door. I wait until he gets into the car to start arguing with him.

"I could've drove."

"You didn't have to, we're going to the same place. Stop complaining. I just saved you some gas." Okay, maybe he's right but I'll never admit that.

"Well how would you know I wanted to go with you?" I smirk at him and cross my arms. "Because anyone would be lucky to go out with me."

I scoff and look out of the window. As if. Dean starts driving and we soon get into a part of town I'm unfamiliar with. I knew I should've took my car. What if he's taking me to some abandoned warehouse? What if he kidnaps me and the ransom is the company? "Uh...where exactly are we going?"

Dean stays focused on the road , "Well considering the fact we can't exactly be seen together. I figured we'd come to a less known coffee shop."

I nod and look back out the window. "What, did you think I was going to kidnap you Ms. Hudson?" Dean asks smirking. Can this dude read minds?

I feel my face heat up a little. "Of course not" , I quickly respond. He glances at me and chuckles. Dean pulls into the parking lot of a small coffee shop. It looks small but cozy. Brown brick for the exterior and beautiful windows that says "Ray's Cafe" across them.

Dean gets out of the car and walks to the passenger side , opening the door for me. I step out of the car and look at the coffee shop. "This looks nice" I say as I walk to the door, and Dean opens the door smiling widely at me. I smile softly, "Thank you Mr. Tucker."

I step inside and inhale as the smell of coffee beans hit me. The interior of the coffee shop looks even better. There's not much of a crowd, but the shop gives a type of cozy feeling.

Dean steps in line beside me and looks at the menu. "Do you know what you're getting?" He asks looking down at me and I nod. Dean puts his hand on the small of my back and we get in line.

"Did I say you could touch me?"

Dean leans down near my ear. "You don't mind or else you would've slapped my hand. In fact, you like this, don't you?" His beard brushes up against my ear. I blush and pull my face away from him.

"How can I help you today?" The cashier asks us. I didn't even realize we got up to the counter. Me and Dean order our coffee, the entire time the cashier is making our drinks me and Dean stay quiet,stealing glances from each other every once in while.

The cashier brings us back one espresso and one vanilla latte. I get out my wallet but dean pulls out a fifty dollar bill and slips it across the counter to the cashier. "Keep the change." Dean picks up the coffees and I follow him.

The coffee cost twelve dollars and Dean just gave the cashier fifty. Dean leads me to a little table near the window of the shop. We get a great view of outside. Flowers bloom in the window boxes outside as the sun shines on the cobblestone street. Across the Cafe is row houses that a few people walk in front of.

"This place is so beautiful..." I take in the serene atmosphere of the little Italian neighborhood. "Just like you?" Dean asks,taking sip of his coffee.

"Yeah, just like me." I smile.

Dean facial expression is something between a mix of annoyance and amusement. "Claire Hudson, you are something special."