5.

"The date is at his place? Do you know what that means?" Chelsea excitedly sips her coffee.

"No?" I say, obviously not matching Chelsea's excitement. "It means you're finally getting dicked down!" Chelsea yells in the middle of the Barnes & Noble cafe. I shh her as a disgusted mother goes past us with her two small children.

"Can we not talk about me having sex in the middle of a store?" I whisper yell.

"It's just been forever since you got dick. The last time you got any was from Amir..."

"We don't talk about that! That was like ten years ago!"

"Ten loooooong years sis." Chelsea sips her coffee. I roll my eyes at her "Long just like Amir's-"

"Chelsea! Shut the fuck up!"

"Whoa what did I just walk into?" Chelsea's husband Eric joins us holding two bags of books. I forgot he was even with us because we lost him about two hours ago in the bookshelves.

"We're just talking about how our little Claire here is getting some pink pipe tonight." She says shamelessly. Eric coughs uncomfortably. "I...uh I think I left a book at the register." Eric hurries off and I don't blame him.

Chelsea giggles at the fact that she just scarred her husband. "You are so wrong,Chels." I smile. "I'm wrong? I'm not the one dating a Tucker." I stick my tongue out at her.

"Now you should get ready. Your date is in two hours." I groan because I was stalling from going to get ready. "Dean seems like he's really into you so it might not be that bad." Chelsea and I get up, throwing away our empty cups in the trash. We meet Eric at the front doors. We all say goodbye and hug before parting ways. Chels and Eric go their own way and I head back to the parking garage to my car.

In a half hour I'm back at my apartment building. I take a bath then get dressed in the outfit I had laid out. I slip on the high waisted jeans and off the shoulder crop top. I pick out a set of heels just to spice up the outfit a little more. My phone buzzes and I pick it up to check what the notification is. It's a text message from Dean. This is the first text I've gotten from him. I quickly message him back.

I put on my earrings and lip gloss before getting up to admire myself in the mirror

I put on my earrings and lip gloss before getting up to admire myself in the mirror. "Damn girl if I was a guy I would fuck you. Real talk." A knock at my front door interrupts me flirting with myself. I jog out of my room and look outside in the peep hole.

When I see who it is I fling open the door. "Dean?!"

"I said I don't tolerate tardiness."

"I don't give half a flying fuck! You can't just show up at my house."

"It's an apartment."

"You know what?" I start to shut the door but dean sticks his foot in the door, stopping me. "Go away Dean." I struggle to close the door, putting weight against it. Dean opens the door back up with little struggle.