First day

I see him there. Its always like this and nothing ever changes. I am wearing a white dress with ruffled at the bottom but lace with sleeves at the top. The perfect wedding. The brides maids are dressed in a lighter green while the groomsmen have black and white tuxes with a green pocket squares. The flowers were a purple and green complimentary arrangement. All of the people there were in my family or, I assume, his. I get to the isle and face my groom I can't get a clear picture of his face. We hold hands and do the ceremony but before we kiss I am awoken every t-.
"Hey sleepy head you have to wake up." I am softly woken up by my brother. He sits down on my bed and waits for me to wake up more. Last week, something happened that I can't forget. My friend Alex commited suicide and he didn't leave a note. That was the worst part of it all. We didn't get an explanation, a reason, a name on why. The worst part was I didn't understand it so my parents and brothers had to explain it. I screamed and cried for him to come back. I didn't want anyone to be near me. I had no little space. I had no want. I didn't pick up any of the signs that he had put down and now it's was all my fault. My brother seen my eyes cracking from the how broken I felt. He picked me up and carried me to the bathroom. When he slowly set me down I pulled down my pants and went to the bathroom. I finished so I wiped then pulled up my pants before washing my hands. I flushed then was picked up by Leo then carried back into my room. He picked out an outfit for me then turned around waiting for me to get dressed.

 He picked out an outfit for me then turned around waiting for me to get dressed

When I got completely dressed I let out a small and weak "I'm done, Leo." He picked me up and walked to the breakfast.
"Daddy!!" Blade comes running up to us and hugs Leo. I wish I had what they had and I wish I was happy like they were. I walked off numb not wanting to spoil their morning and start walking to school. I like walking because it calms me down and I like the nature around me. It gets me distracted from Alex. I pull out my phone from my pocket and put some ear buds I had shoved in my pocket for some unknown reason. I start playing Losing Your Memory by Ryan Star as I walk. When I get there hardly anyone is outside. I head into the guidance office to get my schedule.

Schedule
------------------------
1st period- biology
2nd period-French
3rd period- algebra
4th period-English
5th period-personal finance responsibility
6th period-history
7th period-ASL

I headed to the class and took a seat in the back. I put my head down and waited for the bell to ring when all of a sudden I heard footsteps. When I looked up and seen my best friend Luna, we both broke down. She knew Alex and me were really close because she was the third to your triangle. She was out third musketeer. We all were best friends. Now I guess its down to two. I sob and sob. She takes me into the hall where we both drop to the floor. People pass by giving us looks of confusion because they didn't understand why we were in the hall like this or they just turn their cheek not paying attention to us at all. I grip my ribs from crying so much and I can't breathe. I can't get air so I start moving around on the ground and hyperventilating. Suddenly, I feel a bunch of ice cold water dumped on my head which doesn't help because now I'm trying to catch my breath. I look up to see my long time bully Bright Norman.