Me without you

Ace's POV
*****************
       I take a long swig out of the vodka bottle. She has been gone for a while and I am slowly going crazy. She was everything to me, but of course being the fuck up I am had to go and screw it all up. I didn't end up sleeping with that girl.

FLASHBACK

          Monica came up to me and started to makeout with me. Something took over me and I started to heavily kiss her back. I pulled her toward my playroom in the club. My bouncer let us in and I threw her on the bed.
           I crawled up to her in a predator way. I see her begin to tremble in fear and i smile wickedly.  I love that effect. I look into her eyes and suddenly that spell is broken. This was Monica and I just left my babygirl alone. I fix my hair and clothes then walk out to find what's mine. I really hope she didn't see because she would never forgive me. I don't really know what I would do without her.
    When i walked out Luna came up to me very nervous. She fidgeted with her fingers before telling us that she couldnt find my girl. At that I ran around pushing everyone out of the way trying to find her. She has a collar on and everyone knows what happens to people who mess with a collared submissive. I ran to the entrance of the club and went outside.
   As soon as I got out I seen my bouncer to the club. He looks up seeing me before he picks up his hand. I seen the collar.
   "Where in the fuck did you find this?" I asked worriedly and anxious to know where she is.
    "Your girl left a little while ago. She told me to tell you that she knows. Whatever that means." He said going back to his job.
     Fuck, fuck, fuck. I'm such a fucking idiot. What the hell have I done. Walking back into the club I get all of my men and Luna in the cars so we can go back to the mansion. I need to make sure where she is and that she is safe. I dont care how long it takes. I will search for her forever.
      When we tried to track her multiple times we could never get an accurate reading. The second day Luna came up to me and slapped me right across the face and called me self-centered man whore. I knew she had gotten in touch because I never told anyone about what I did. I tried to ask her where my baby was but I never got a straight answer.

     I was in my office and I have been drinking heavily after the first four days that she left but it doesnt help

       I launch the empty bottle at the wall as hard as I can against the wall. I want her. I need her. She can't hide forever from me.
     I looked at the fireplace and think of her. My mind plays a little slide show of the moments we have spent together over and over. I reach out wanting to touch it but then pull back knowing that it was all fake. She wasn't here and I would never have her back.
     She is my soulmate and I betrayed her for a slut. I am willing to do anything to get her back. I swing by the kitchen grabbing another bottle of Vodka and a photo of her. I walk into her room and see the collar right where I left in in her bed.

(I change the room design)

      I grab her Stitch. Smiling a bit, I remember how happy she was when ever she had it. Pulling it toward me I can still smell her on it. I drink more and more. All I wanted to see was her and if I couldn't then I would want to be in here till I die.
   I heard the front door open then close and 3 pairs of footsteps. The rhythm started to make me fall asleep. All of a sudden the door is opened and I hear a small gasp I feel my head being lifted up. When it gets put down there is something soft under it. Then i was covered up in a blanket. She cuddled up to me.
    "I am so sorry baby and I won't ever do it again. I missed you so much." I mumbled.
   "We will talk in the morning." Was what she reponded with. I pulled her closer and inhale her scent.

The next morning
Cat's POV

   Waking up I feel a warmness surrounding me. I try to get closer to it and snuggle deeper into it. When I did this I heard a light chuckle that made my eyes open. I looked up to see da- Ace. I missed him so much while I was away, but I couldn't come back because he hurt and betrayed.
     "Good morning babygirl." He says softly.
     "Good morning Ace. I believe I promised to listen to you about the other night." I told him.
       "I did not sleep with the girl. I was going to and I wasn't going to think twice about it. Then I realised something. Do you want to know what that was?" He started. I nodded my head wanting his answer.
     "I remembered that this is not the person I want. I seen that she did not even hold a candle to you. You are my everything and i only want you." He told me.
    "Then why did you makeout with her? You say you love me but then you go and do this. I love you with my last dying breath and you chose another girl! You made me feel special when my best friend had just committed suicide. I don't know what to do! You do one thing and then when you felt bad you try to talk your way out of it! If you want me then you are going to have to do a lot more than sorry. You broke my trust! You broke me! I went to Alex's house for two weeks just to calm back down!" I yell crying.
    I see that he has the same tears in his eyes. He reaches out to put a hand on my shoulder comfortingly. I get up and run into Luna's room. I just don't want to see him right now and I don't know when I will want to again. I get into her room and close the door only to see her sleep. Brushing over to her, I shake her awake lightly. She wakes up and looks at me weirdly before a look of sadness washes over her face seeing my tears.
  She pulls me up on to her crib and hugs me tight. We both lay on our back and look up at the ceiling. We don't talk because there's no need. We lay there knowing that we are here for each other when we need to talk. When we are ready to talk. But for now we just stay silent and that's all.