Happy times

(1:24 a.m)
I am sitting awake and deeply thinking about everything that has happened to me while being with Ace. We have been through a lot of pain and hurt wile we have been together. I know that we will occasionally fight but I believe that we have went through the bad and now we are finally in the clearing. I cuddled closer to my stuffed bear named Cupcake.

      I named after his father, Frosting, but he is having doubts that he actually is the father

I named after his father, Frosting, but he is having doubts that he actually is the father. You see, Frosting has button eyes and brown fur while Cupcake has glitter eyes and rainbow fur. We have told him multiple times that it is because of the genetics but he refuses to believe a word that anyone says then storms out. Any-who.
  I get out of my crib and starts to crawl out of my room and out to the living room in my pajamas.
Heading towards daddy's room, I see a red dot and instantly get distracted  wanting to catch it. I shift my weight from hand to hand and starts crawling fast around the second floor trying to grab it. I have come so close many times but when I tried to look at it after it was trapped, he jumped out at lightning speed. This goes on for another twenty minutes before I am out of breath and I plop down on the floor. I take a minute to calm my breathing before crawling down the stairs and into the huge kitchen.

 I take a minute to calm my breathing before crawling down the stairs and into the huge kitchen

(The kitchen)

    I crawl toward the refrigerator to grab a water bottle before lightly closing it and crawling around the rest of the house trying to find Ace. It took me about thirty minutes of aimlessly crawling around the house, after getting distracted by something shiny on the floor, to finally find him. I hurriedly crawled up to him and made my grabby hands toward him to which he picked me up like it was nothing.
"To what is my precious kitten doing crawling around all by herself like this?" He asks with a smile on his face. I melt in his arms after seeing this. I buried my head in his neck and blushed.
"Nuffin Daddy. Ish twying to finds chu betuz I misses chu." I say timidly.
No matter what he and I go through, I have learned that I will never be able to not love him. It hurts so much to be away from him for to long. I know that we haven't known each other for a super long time but he is my person as much as Derek Shepherd is Meredith Grey's.
   "Shh shh shhh. It's okay kitten lets get you a nice warm bottle then we can go back to my room and cuddle. Does that sound good to you my little kitty." He says calmly while petting my hair.
I nod my head lightly as he carried me back toward the kitchen. When we reach the kitchen he chuckles as he seen the water bottle I must had forgotten by the door. He lightly bends down to pick it up then walks to the counter to set it down. He maneuvers me around his torso to his back so that he will be able to make my bottle. He gets out a baby bottle and a pair of scissors before making the whole of the top bigger so I can drink it better. Then he puts some milk inside of the bottle up to about 3/4 of the way to the top. When he's finished putting in, he puts the bottle in to the microwave pressing time cook and putting in two minutes. Once the bottle is warmed up from the microwave he takes it out before putting some vanilla and a teaspoon or honey inside. He screws the lid on before shaking the bottle.
We then started our decent back up to Ace's room. We walked up the stairs before making a few turns and twists. It only took us about five minutes to reach from the kitchen to his room, which is kind of weird that it took me 20 minutes to find him. I push that thought to the back of my mind once we entered his room and made our way to his bed. He gently maneuvers me back to the front of himself then he laid me on his bed. Before he can lean back up, I have latched onto a shirt not wanting him to let me go. After he promised me that he was only going to the other side of the bed I hesitantly let go of his shirt trusting him. He slowly made his way over to his side of the bed before stripping down to only his boxers. He carefully crawled into bed cuddling me before giving me the bottle. I cuddled close to him and started to drink the sweet milk. I relaxed as he put my hair lightly and the milk went down my throat like silk. I let out a little yawn before throwing my leg over his so they were in between each other. Only finishing about half the bottle I fell into a complete darkness. The last thing that I heard and felt was my Papa running his fingers up and down my back while whispering sweet nothings into my ear.