The Business Party

When I wake up I feel daddy shaking me lightly. Moaning I roll over and readjust in the blankets trying to fall back asleep. He chuckles and picks me up out of bed.

"What time is it daddy?" I ask quietly.

"6:00 a.m. baby. You slept through the entire weekend. I need to give you a bath, lotion you up, get you dressed, get you fed, then finally get you to school. I got your bag yesterday so you don't have to worry about that and Luna is already getting ready with Carter. Maybe we get everything done first I will let you have fruit snacks and yogurt for breakfast how does that sound?" He explained.

"Fwuit snacks AND yoguwt?" I asked excitedly.

"Only if we get done first kitten. Now come on we gotta go." He said carrying me out of the room and into his. When we got in we went toward his bathroom.

"Now do we want pink or purple bubble?" He asked happily.

"Puwple!!" I replied to which he laughed and started drawing the water.

After a little while he plopped in the bath bomb and started undressing while I was staring at the magical water.

"Stand up princess. We have to get you undressed and bathed." He stated.

"Okay-eeeeee." I squealed turning back around quickly as I came face to face with his kingly parts. He laughed loudly behind me as I blushed crimson. I stood up as I slowly got undressed. He growled behind me and his hands came around my waist and helped me get the rest if the way naked. He stepped in gently first and st down before he held out his hand to me. We got in and I looked back to see him. He started off washing mine and his hair using different scents obviously. Mine smelt kind of like chashmire and strawberries. Then he moved down to my body and washing me all over taking a little more time on my princess parts.

Finally he shaved my extra hair. My princess parts were already hairless so all he had to do were my legs and under arms. When we were done it was 6:45. He took me to his room and lotioned me up like he said he would. He got dressed then went out of the room to what I can only assume was my room. He came back moments later with a bra and a pair of underwear and told me that he had pick some up along with my bookbag yesterday. He got me dressed in a really cute outfit that was in my closet in my room here.

 He got me dressed in a really cute outfit that was in my closet in my room here

I quickly put on the outfit and looked in the mirror. Squealing and jumping up and down I went over to grab Baymax. When daddy comes out I blush a little but go up and hug him.

He hoist me up onto his hip and carries me down the stairs so that we can go the kitchen. We got down their and seen Carter and Luna eating cereal. I started to tear up while putting my head in Ace's shoulder.

"Hey baby, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" He asked me worried.

"I nu get weady in time, so I nu get fwuit fnacks and yoguwt." I cry out.

"Shhhh it's okay. Look. Look. Sit here okay." He sat me down by Luna and I wiped my eyes. I watched him as he went to the fridge and got out some vanilla yogurt, put it into a bowl, walk to the cupboard, got out some fruit snacks then brought them over to me along with a spoon.