The R Word

Cat's POV
Trigger warning

   It has been two weeks since me and Ace had made up. After I ran to Luna's room I spent two days in there with her talkin about Ace. Then I finally went out to try and go talk to him again and things went a lot smoother. He has been trying to make it up to me for the past week and a half.
   At school, we only had one week left before break. It is a tradition at the school that this next week will be Spirit Week. The first day is going to be amazing because it is kid day. So the biggest thing you have to do is dress like a parent or a baby which is great because I have Daddy. I will probably just wear some of my little clothes to school and have my pacifier along with a stuffy! I cannot wait for tomorrow!
    I crawl up to Daddy's room and knock on the door to which he lets out a gruff sounding, "Come in." I run in and jump on his bed yelling excitedly.
   "Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Tomorrow me gets oo be widdle aww day." I giggle uncontrollably. I curl up to him while he is on his laptop. Have I mentioned that I have been extra cuddly lately?
  "Yes you do sweety and I get to be your daddy all day too. You will call me by such tomorrow as well do you understand." He states.
  "Yes Daddy, I understand." I bat my eyelashes at him.
   "Good girl." He says petting my hair lovingly. "Why don't you go pick out your outfit that you think you want to wear tomorrow." I nodded quickly before going to the closet. I started flipping through the closet looking for the perfect outfit. When I finally found one I pulled it out to show Daddy.

"Daddy do you wike dis one?" I asked happily and proud of myself

  He looked up from his phone and seen the outfit I had held up. "Good job my sweet babygirl! That is a very cute ensemble you have picked out."

   I blush hard at his compliment and hung it up so it was ready for tomorrow. I crawled up with Daddy and snuggled into him feeling a little cold and wanting to get warm. He started to pet my hair so I gnawed on his other hand lightly. Resting my head against his chest, I start to drift off.

   The next morning I woke up looking around. Deciding to get up, I went downstairs to the kitchen. I went into the fridge to get the tub of vanilla yougurt and then I got down a bowl. Getting my meds out of the cabinet I seen that there was only about 10 when I got a refill yesterday. I was confused but shrugged it off. I crushed it up like Daddy would normally do then put it in my yogurt. After mixing it for 30 seconds I began to eat it slowly. While I was eating I heard a roar from upstairs.
   "Where is she!!" I heard yelling. I ran upstairs to him because by this point I was almost done eating anyway. When I ran in the bedroom Daddy was searching furiously for me.
   "Daddy!" I giggled happily that he was so worried.  His head snapped up so fast I thought he got whip lash. He rushed over to me and hugged me happily and relived.
    "Baby, where were you?" He asked seriously.
      "Daddy work wots so me make me breakfast." I say proudly. "Oh, Daddy I have a question. My antidepressants are half gone and I dont know where they went." I say coming out of little space. This was a serious problem and no one ever stole in the house. He looked angry at what I said.
He threw the door open and started to walk out of the room. He went into the livingroom where he took out his phone typed something in then turned it off.
   Suddenly a bunch of footsteps could be heard coming down the stairs. When everybody was down there was 20 people. Daddy growled loudly at all of them before speaking.
  "So my girl told me something interesting that I thought we should discuss. Someone got into her medication and took half of her pills. They were in the kitchen and had her name. Now she is mine and I take care of whats mine so i want to know which fucker decided to get in the way of that!" He was yelling by the end of his speech and my head was down. Luna came down rubbing her eyes and I ran to her hugging her.
   I dragged her back upstairs before going to Daddy and I's room. When we gave her an outfit of mine to wear today because she doesn't have little clothes we are the same size though. We take a minute to wake up but then get dressed.