Leaving for England

So not a lot of people have read the last chapter so I am probably just going to delete that chapter. The people reading the chapters are getting lowere and lower and I would really like it if people could give me notes on what they think should happen.

ACE'S P.O.V
--------------------
    I woke up in bed next to Cat one I heard my phone buzzing. I took a couple of moments just to take in the sight of my cute little kitten laying cuddled up beside me. She is so adorable. She has a pacifier in her mouth and she is curled up into a ball next to me with her head facing me. I start to pet her hair softly so I don't wake her up. She looks so innocent and I don't know what I'm going to do when I tell her that I'm a gang leader. She's going to look at me so differently and I don't think that I'm ready for that. I know that if I tell her that she's going to be a little bit mad at me but I know that she is safer not knowing. On the off-chance that I am not the one to tell her she's going to hate me for probably the rest of her life. She's coming with me back to England in a few weeks along with Carter and Luna. Right now I just want to be with her and nobody else.
     My phone is still not stop buzzing so I know that it is probably very important. When I pick up the phone I hear that it is Carter trying to tell me something. He is speaking so fast that I can't understand him.
     "Carter, calm the fuck down! I cant understand you." I said in a whisper yell.
      "Ace we need to head back to London right fucking now! You're father was shot three times and your mom said that he was in the ICU wing. Our plane is picking us all up at 4:15 a.m.. You have one hour. I packed all of what you need in a bag and the rest is going to be shipped by one of our men here. Get your girl ready we leave in an hour." He said before the line went dead.
     I shot up but was mindful of Cat who I decided to let sleep as I packed her multiple stuffies I bought her, little toys, pacis, bottles, onesies, and clothes it took me 20 minutes to pack three huge duffle bags of her stuff. I wrapped her in a blanket and rushed to my car with all three bags strapped on my shoulder. I yelled extra loud at the entrance of the house making all the boys come down with pistols.
   "We are leaving to go to London. I will make sure that you guys can Skype, call, text, and even come on holidays but we have to leave now." I say before turning around and leaving.
     I ran back to my car and got in. Seeing that my little sleeping beauty in the back was asleep I turn on the Disney playlist I had made on a very low volume to make sure that she stays that way. I put the car in reverse and pulled out then in drive speeding down the street. My dad and I had always had a good relationship with a few bumps in the road but doesn't everybody and their parents? The thought of him dying made my hands tighten on the steering wheel and my knuckles turn white. I started speeding up because I knew that the private airport that we owned was another 20 minutes away. Right now it was 4:00 a.m. and I had to be there quick. I was a little worried for Luna because when Carter went into his gang mode he became very strict and frightening to a lot of people. If Luna was awake right now and of what was going on she might get very scared. Carter is also not the warmest when it comes to his gang mode.
      I ended up getting there 5 minutes early. When I pulled up I seen two cars instead of just one. I got out and walked over to the side that my kitten was on so I could pull her out lately. I made sure that I got the bags before her so that I could be able to carry her easily. Walking into the middle of the field to where the plane was waiting for us I seen Carter, Luna, James, and Rory. I was very confused on why James and Roy were here but I decided not to say anything because my kitten is very fond of them. All of them were dressed then their pajamas while the Doms were dressed in suits. We all took our Littles onto the plane and put them in the back where the back was so they could continue to sleep.

 We all took our Littles onto the plane and put them in the back where the back was so they could continue to sleep

(Rory's outfit)

(Cat's outfit)

(Luna's outfit)

(Luna's outfit)

(James's outfit)

(James's outfit)

(Carter's outfit)

(Carter's outfit)

(Ace's outfit)

   We all went to upfront to the seating area. I poured myself a glass of scotch and ask if anybody else wanted some as well. When I got to knows I put the top back on in sit in the triangle made by our selves.
"I am from the Serpants. Our gangs are allied and I have asked my leader if I was able to go to England with you and he agreed." James informed me.

"I'm glad that you came so our littles can play together while some of us are at work. Have any of us told our littles that we are part if the mafia?" I say taking a sip of the scotch that I poured.
      When I received a no from the other two I let out a sigh and shot back the rest of my scotch.  This was going to be a long day.