English? Nah

A few days later
"No fuck off!"

"I said get ready now before that ass becomes purple. Look, I know you don't like it but you have to because it's not an option in the slightest"

"....no"
OK so this might be confusing, but what's happening is Ace is trying to make me go to school. It's not that I don't like school because of classes or teachers yeah it's the main factor of the students that will be attending with me. I've told him numerous times that I don't want to go but he keeps insisting that I have to so being the brat I am I decided to release it. Yeah not a good plan.
        He comes over and starts tearing my clothes off of me which is kind of turning me on not gonna lie. When he finishes he walks over to the closet pulling out a really cute outfit before dressing me. When I was done pushed me into the
Bathroom where Luna was at doing her makeup.

 When I was done pushed me into the Bathroom where Luna was at doing her makeup

(My outfit and makeup)

(Luna's outfit)

"Babe I don't even want to do this but you know that if we don't that Carter and Ace are going to get mad. Let's just put on our big girl panties and do this plus maybe he will let you bring a stuffie?" She says to me.
We were out of headspace for the moment and I will say that I felt like a whole goddess that could do whatever she wants. I went downstairs after we got ready and got a blender out to make a banana strawberry smoothie with some honey. When I started to put in the Greek yogurt, banana, ice, and strawberries, Daddy came out with a book bag and a duffle bag in hand.
"Whatcha got there?" I questioned but every time he spoke I would turn the blender on to drown out his voice.
"Je suis désolé papa. Qu'est-ce vous avez dit?" I giggled. To say he looked pissed off was an understatement of the year. I just continue to pour my smoothie into the cup along with another one for Luna knowing she would want one. I start doing the dishes and look at the clock to see that it is now only 7 o'clock.
" Allez papa! Nous allons être en tard!" I pour stomping my foot. He looked at me and I instantly looked down to be quiet.