Its going down

He walks around me slowly making sure that everything is to his liking. I feel goosebumps crawling up my skin as his fingers lightly drag across my shoulder blades.
"Good toy." He says quietly but I still hear every word that passes his lips.
I don't respond until I am spoken to as a sign of respect. I bare my neck in submission as well showing him that I am his to take at any time he choses to. He finally stops in front of me and I can feel the sinister smirk he is wearing on his face at this very moment. I am a little scared of what he will do but I am also excited at the possibilities. I resist the urge to clench my thighs closed tight while also covering myself with my arms. He squats down behind me before taking a fistful of my hair jerking it back. I have to keep my eyes closed in order to not be punished.
"Your safeword is pineapple. Do you understand that slut." He demands firmly.
"Yes Master." I reply clearly and only loud enough for him to hear.
"Good. You'll need it."
Before I could even think about trying to ask him what exactly he meant with this comment, he yanked me up by the hair roughly then throws me on the soft cotton sheets. I lay there while putting my ass up in the air enough to be used and smacked, whatever he decided that fit.
He pulled me by my ankles toward him enough so if he crawled a couple inches on the bed his member would be right by my ass. He took off his shirt and it made me anxious because I wanted him so bad I was almost shaking in anticipation.

      "Looks like my slut needs her masters cock

"Looks like my slut needs her masters cock." He chuckled evilly.
I heard his feet walk into the closet which got me curious but I didn't dare look back to see what he was doing. Soon enough footsteps came out of the closet and stood by the bed. I heard his chuckle again. I waited a few seconds before I felt a large paddle make its way to my ass. It stunk and I could tell that if I had a few more lashes from this paddle then I was going to have a black and blue butt. I didn't scream but I let out a small whimper. It was painful but something about it also made it pleasurable to me.
I then made one of the worst decisions I could've made tonight.... I decided to let out my inner brat. Another smack came down on my ass before I hurried and turned around running to the bathroom and locking it. I took off my panties and payed in the bath tub before rubbing and playing with myself. I mewled in pleasure while I heard Daddy at the door pounding but then stopped before a dark voice came out.
"What are you doing little girl?" He growled inhumanly.
"D-Daddy I'm making my pussy feel so good." I mewled louder.
"If you fucking make me break this door and,"
"And do what? You don't have the balls to do anything. You are weak." I say trying to test his dominance and see how far I can push him. What made me freeze instantly was the deep sinister chuckle that made me want to hide in a hole for the rest of my days.
Before I could do anything the door was kicked open and I seen him. I immediately stood up not wasting a second. He grabbed me by my hair and dragged me into the bedroom before grabbing a bunch of rope. After five minutes he was done and I couldn't move.

He spread my legs open a little before he takes off his jeans and boxers.
       "You won't do anything to me. You're just not man enough." And that was all that needed to be said before he skipped everything and slammed into me full force.
      I moaned so loud that I'm sure everyone knew what we were doing. It felt like he ripped me in half. It felt painful yet sensational. He hit my g-spot and made me scream in ecstasy. His brutal attack didn't stop as he pounded into me stroke by stroke and brutal thrust by thrust. I couldn't move and moaning along with yelling felt like not enough anymore.
     "Master please!!" I mewled. I felt a cold metal insert itself into my ass and I couldn't fight it was lubed up so it didn't hurt a bunch.
        When the vibrations started to spread I tried so hard to create more friction. My pussy was dripping while housing his throbbing cock and my ass is now throbbing while housing the plug.
       "And what does the little slutty slave want now?" He growls in my ear deep and low.
        "You Master. I ache for you! Please I'm about to cum!" I shout.
          "Don't you fucking dare!" He bellowed. "Mine!" He growled like a wild animal in need of their mate.
       He sped up his pace if that was even possible and put the vibration on high while not showing signs of slowing down. He pulled my hair back farther growling possessively and primal like. He bit down hard on my shoulder while thrusting into me. The ecstasy running through my body mixing with the pain and pleasure was putting myself in a state of almost blacking out. It felt so good and I've never done anything like this. My mind was everywhere while my body was shaking.
        I begged while moaning to please cum but he was adamant that I do release when he does. I felt him twitch inside of me and his thrust become sloppy. He tweaked my nipples before yanking the plug out of my ass and shoving himself inside mercilessly going at it. I was screaming and black spots were clouding my vision.
          "Cum, slut!" He roared and I did so on command. He came in my ass filling me whole. I cried out. "This is your punishment" he growled before grabbing a vibrator out of the closet and shoving it onto my clit turning it up to full volume.
           "Don't ever question how much of a man I am ever again slut." And with that he left me alone for two straight hours.

     Once he came back in I had came several more times and was extremely sensitive. He got the vibrator off of me and untied me.
          "Let's go take a bath princess. You did so good and Daddy loves you so much." As soon as he finished I blacked out from exhaustion.