2

Y/N POV

I heard all people in the cafe gasps. I look around to see what made them gasps. And my eyes stopped at a man wearing a black suit. There are two bodyguards on his left and right. Is that what they are looking at? Well I know he have a good looking face but their reaction are too much for me. Like I mean. Come on, he is just man right?

I turn around to ask my friend. "What happend?"
He seems nervous. "Y/N I think you are the one that should go take his order."
I sighed and nodded.
"Okay"

I walk towards his table and give him the menu.
"Here's the menu sir."
He didn't look at the menu but keep his eyes on me. I shifted uncomfortably.

"Err sir? I'm sure there's no menu on my face. The menu is on the book." I grab the menu and put it on his hand. And once again, I heard both of his bodyguards gasps. I looked at them confusely.

"Espresso" He suddenly said. I nodded.
"Anything else? What about your uhh... your bodyguards I guess?" I scratced the back of my neck awkwardly. His bodyguards wave his hand to me with panicked expression on their face. They gestured me to go.
"Ohh... Okay. Expresso coming soon!" I smiled and went to the kitchen.

Jungkook POV

As soon as she came back from the kitchen. She put the espresso on my table.
"Enjoy your drink sir!" She smiled widely.

I nodded and she left. I drink my espresso. And stand up.

I need to go because there's some problem that I need to solve. But not before I tell something with my bodyguards.
"Make sure you don't go too harsh on her. And make sure you didn't lose sight of her." I said to them.

One step ahead Y/N. I smirk and left the cafe.