22

Jihyo's POV

I stare at the girl in front of me. We kind of working together to destroy someone.

"So Jen what's our next plan?" I asked the girl in front of me.

Yups the girl is Jennie Kim.

Remember that moment when Y/N was hit by a car? I'm proudly going to say it is actually my idea to kill her. Jennie who is my bestfriend, at the same time also have a problem with her. Without wasting any time, we decided to make her suffer slowly, slowly and slowly until she can't bear with it. The second thing that we decided to do is put a poison in her water drop. But stupid Jungkook ruined everything. We didn't stop there. After sometimes, we asked for a help with Jaebum. I know Jungkook for a long time, so it's possible that I know 'almost' everything about his Mafia things. Jaebum is one of his biggest enemy. I gave him a picture of Y/N and told him to kidnap and torture her. He did it. But he ended up fall in love with her, I thought it is not a big deal. Not less than a week Jungook get her back. Almost everything that we planned not working at all. So I guess I need to play it slowly. And the only move that we do is simply paid a waitress at her fav cafe to pour a hot soup all over her. Next we paid Jungkook's dumn driver to never answer Jungkook's call and don't pick him up. But Jin just come out of nowhere and help them.

And now here we are. Sitting in front of each other and thinking hard about our next plan. Since Jungkook already know that I'm back. So I'll just take this as a beginning.

Jungkook's POV

Ever since that day Jihyo came to our house. Y/N is always beside me. Don't get me wrong, I do love this protective and possessive side of her. But its just I want her to know that I am not going back to Jihyo.

What past is past. There's nothing more. Y/N is now my future.

"Jungkook oppa."

A lovely voice snap me out of my thoughts.

Jungkook oppa? Well I kind of told and asked her to call me 'oppa'.

"yes babe?" I look at her.

"Well... I was thinking of maybe I can hang out with my friends?"

My  smiley face immediately change to a blank one.

"Okay listen here. Its not that I don't want you hang out with your friends. But you know right it is dangerous out there. Especially when all of my enemies know who are you to me." I grab her hand.

I saw how her eyes and know she is disappointed but it was replaced with a soft smile.

"Its okay. I understand it."

She let go of my hand and try to walk towards the kitchen but I grab her wrist.

"But doesn't mean I'm not letting you go for a walk with me."

She jump and hug me.

"I'M SO EXCITED"