11

Jungkook POV

"who are you actually?"

My hand froze as the word came out from her mouth.

"I mean, you can't expect me to live under the same roof without knowing who is actually you to me right?" She said.

"Just... get ready and you'll know once I brought you to this one place."
With that I stand up and headed to the bathroom.

.

My car stop exactly right infront of the place. Haeun clap her hand excitedly.
"Are we going to eat?!" Haeun asked.
I just nodded.

My driver open his the car's door for us.

Y/N POV

The place look familiar. But I can't remember it clearly.

"Are we going to eat?!" Haeun suddenly said and I saw Jungkook nodded.

"So are you like gonna explain it to me at here?" I asked him.

But he just carry Haeun with his left hand while his right hand grab my hand and walk into the cafe.

As soon as we enter the cafe, people stop doing their activities and look at us? Wait did they look at us?

I look at my back but there's no one there. So I guess they're looking at us. But why?

We sit and Haeun start clapping her hand again.
"Foodeu foodeu. Stomach hungry." Both of us laugh seeing her.

After the 'trembling' waiter took our orders. Jungkook clear his throat.
"Don't you remember this place?" Jungkook suddenly asked me.

"This place? No..." I look at him confusely.

He sigh and massage his temple.
"I'm afraid." I heard him said.

"Afraid? Afraid of what?" I asked him but he just sigh again.

"Okay seriously Jungkook. Cut this out. Do you know how curious I am everyday?"

"I kidnapped you"

He suddenly said.

"What?"

"I said I kidnapped you. I can't help myself. You work here before, at this cafe. I... I love you. So I decided to kidnap you. You deicided to run away but get into an accident. You lost your memory and yeah here we are. One more thing you didn't know. I'm a mafia."

I just stare at him blankly. I look at his hand that hold my hand.
"You... I didn't get it... But why... You could just asked nicely right. This won't happend to me if you think with that brain of yours smartly that kidnapping a person so that they can love you is totally not the right way."

"Aunty? Uncle?" Haeun suddenly called us.

We look at her and she have tears in her eyes.
"Why are you crying?" Jungkook carry her and put her on his lap.

"It's not good to fight."

Jungkook and I look at each other.
"What do you mean sweetheart?" Jungkook wipe her tears that fall to her cheeks.

"You two are fighting. It's not good. Please stop. Eventho I didn't get what are you guys talking about but the tone. The tone that you use."

Okay seriously how old is she actually?
"Don't worry. We're not fighting. It's call discussing. Get it? Eat your food."
Jungkook put her back to her seat.

"You know what. I'll just leave. I didn't belong to you."