16

Author POV

Y/N lay on the hospital bed sleeping.

Jungkook look at Y/N. Lay on the bed with both of her thigh was wrapped with bandages. Her body seems tinier than before.

Slowly, Y/N's eyes opened. She looks around the room.

"Babe?"

She look at Jungkook.

"Wait a second okay? I'll call the doctor."

Jungkook peek outside of the room and coincidentally a doctor pass by. So the doctor came in to check her.

"There's no serious injury on her body. But maybe she need to depend on wheelchair for awhile. Wait till the wound on her thighs heal so she can walk like usual. She can discharge at 3pm. Okay. That's all. Have a good day."

After thanking the doctor, Jungkook seat next to you again.

"So how do you feel?" Jungkook asked her.

"I'm kinda hungry."

"I'll tell them(his bodyguard) to buy you some porridge."

Jungkook tell his bodyguard to buy it for you.

"I'm really sorry. Its all my fault that this happened to you." Jungkook hold Y/N's hand.

"No actually I'm the one who should say sorry. I left you alone with Haeun without saying goodbye. I felt terrible." You squeeze his hand that hold yours.

"Its okay. I understand. Urm... I'm sorry I didn't tell you I'm m...mafia."

Y/N took a deep breath and look at their hand.

"I actually think about it before. I mean when I was kidnapped. Yes I know you're mafia. But you didn't do any harm to me. I know and trust you'll not do that to me. Right?"

"Of course. Why should I hurt the first person that make me know what is love?" Jungkook smile.

Hearing the word 'love' came out from Jungkook's mouth make Y/N uncomfortable but she still smile. Its still too early for love. She didn't have any feelings towards him yet.

"Don't you remember anything yet Y/N?"

"No" Her face shows sadness.

She tried to but every times she try it, her head hurt. So she decided to just wait patiently.

"Aw don't worry. I'm sure you'll remember anything." Jungkook stroke her hair.

Jungkook look at his watch and its 2:30pm.

"We should get ready. We'll go home in 30 more minutes."